Introductions

Hello and welcome to my first story on here! This story takes place in the same setting as Helluva Boss (By Vivienne Medrano) and will have mentions of events in her series. I do not work with Vivienne Medrano and I do NOT own Helluva Boss, I am simply a huge fan!

Who is Demaryous?

Demaryous is a character I made when Episode Three of Helluva Boss dropped, he had a few redesigns, but he's a completely original character that has nothing to do with the original story of Helluva Boss. 

Demaryous, more commonly known around his home as Demmy, is the son of Astaroth, a duke of the Ars Goetia demons. As the son of a prince, Demaryous is held in high regard and is destined to continue his father's work one day, but if you asked Demmy, he'd rather spend his days in the human world listening to music and sipping soda. 

Much like his father, Demmy can travel to the human world without a special book, but Demmy uses it for casual travel. Astaroth is greatly embarrassed that his son uses their family powers for simply "Getting around." While they don't necessarily see eye to eye, their relationship isn't entirely destroyed. 

Who is Astaroth?

On my own design, as I don't know if he'll end up being a character in later episodes, he is a Duke of the Ars Goetia who rules over 40 legions of demons. He is a four-armed, blue peacock demon with four eyes. He is said to give mortals control over snakes, but he uses those snakes to watch his conjurers closely. He's vain, he's strict, he's insanely loyal and he gets what he wants and needs. 

Just because he is a peacock doesn't mean he is related to Andrealphus is anyway. Before Astaroth, I had a design for Andrealphus before the ice man was announced, but then he turned into a canon character so I had to scrap the idea and all. I will say Astaroth did know him but rather to not speak of his relation to him.

Astaroth's purpose is to use his snakes to manipulate humans into sacrificing treasures to his name and to Lucifer. Astaroth can also tell anyone anything they need about any topic and make himself invisible. While Demaryous has inherited all these powers, Astaroth is disappointed in his boy for using them for convenience.

Does Demmy have a mother?

No. But he has another parent, who sadly is not in his family. She was a green peahen.