What's it like up there?

Demmaryous and Octavia stood by a window, keeping their distance from Rupture, who was messing with his phone and drinking something from a coffee shop cup, they both envied the smell of the roasted beans. 

"What even is he?" Demmy whispered, "Is he an imp... or... a Goetia?" Rupture looked over and raised his cup in greetings before playing with his phone.

"I think he's both, but that's beside the point, we're out of that meeting room." Octavia sighed. She pressed her back against the wall and slid down it to sit. "We can ease up a bit," 

Demmy copied Octavia and sat next to her, curling his big tail feathers away from Octavia so as to not brush against her hands or legs. He patted his pants, feeling for his phone, but the familiar bump in his pocket was missing. He looked around on the floor in front of the meeting room door and from where he had walked earlier.

"Looking for something?" Rupture said from across the room, he must've seen Demmy looking around, he stuffed his phone into his pocket and walked over to the Goetia, his hooves clicked cleanly on the marbled floor.

"Um, yes, actually," Demmy said awkwardly and stood up, even standing at his tallest, Rupture was at least a head taller than him. "My phone is missing, I think I dropped it somewhere." 

"You left it with the meeting people, it's on the table." Rupture said, "I thought it was weird that you left it there." Rupture blinked his gleaming yellow eyes as if waiting for a response from Demaryous. "Right. I'm Rupture, son of Seir." He held his hand out for a shake. 

"Demaryous, son of Astaroth." He said he was still a bit wary of this Goetia, Demmy shook his hand regardless. "And this is-"

"Octavia. I know, my dad talks about you and your dad like all the time," Rupture said, "Us being Half-Cousins and all." he flicked his wrist as if he'd known her his whole life.

"I guess I've heard of you?" Octavia said trying to remember, "Nope, never heard of you....like ever. I didn't even know I had cousins till today, honestly."

"Yeah, same here." Rupture said, "I wasn't really told much of my Goetia family, most I've heard is there all stuck up their own asses and "wooden plank" boring. I don't hear much of what's happening in hell anymore, I read only the interesting things on Sinstagram." He said and flipped his phone around to show the other Goetia. His phone was littered with few apps Demmy had seen, the rest he hadn't even heard of.

"What's this one?" Demmy said. It was red with a little white circle in the middle.

"Oh, that's just VeiwTube, it's something the humans watch for fun. It's kinda Voxflix." Rupture explained as opened the app to show them. 

"You have surface apps on your phone?" Octavia blinked, "How?"

"With my dad's business and stuff, my family stays with him in the Surface World. I get bored a bunch, so I just got a few apps that the humans made. I gotta say VeiwTube and Pin-It are my favorites so far." Rupture said. 

"You can just GO to the human world all the time?" Demmy asked, he always wanted to see other worlds. While he could open portals like his father, he couldn't go anywhere new with them. He would have had to have been there before in order to use his portals. "You gotta bring me!"

"Slow down pal, I can't bring you up there. My dad has a special spell he uses to get up there. You'd need to talk to him before getting up there." Rupture shrugged and saved his phone.

"My dad has a spell to get up there too, he rarely uses to go up there," Octavia said, "If it's in a book like my dad's spell, why not just steal it and use it for yourself, there's no shame in a bit of rebellion." She shrugged and talked so casually, had she done that before?