Bingo Bongo you were Wrongo

"-And that's what's happening today." Demmy said as eh pulled his green hoodie from the bag that Cackle brought the night before. He was briefing Octavia on the plans that he an Stolas were talking about earlier in the morning.

"So you got your own music spot? Your imp said you don't leave your palace at all, why not count this place?" Octavia said as she pulled her beanie hat over her head, pulling her bangs out to cover some of her face.

"Dad usually sits outside or inside and tells me how to make music, like he knows anything about playing instruments" Demmy sighed, "Anyways, your dad said he was figuring out how we're getting there so I think it's just a matter of waiting."

"Dad's finding out transport? Great." Via huffed and tossed herself onto her bed, "there goes a good day, and it's only nine in the morning too. Damn."

"What's wrong with your dad getting us places? Should I know something?" Demmy asked, he felt like everything she got upset at was something important to note down in his head, so he was ready to internalised her words.

"Yeah, he always calls the same guy for everything. From theme park kidnappings to simple grocery runs, it's always the same damn imp." She groaned at just thinking about it.

"Oh right! He told me about his friend Blitzy! He can't be that bad, can he?" Demmy paused as Via looked at him with a glare that could turn him to stone. "Ok maybe he is then. What's to hate about him?" He cleared his throat and talked in a serious tone, or as serious as he could get.

"He is very reason my mother no longer lives here." She started, just from the way she sounded as she started, the exasperation in her voice was miserable. Demmy was regretting asking her who he was now.

"Maybe he won't call him?" Demmy cleared his throat in hope, Octavia rolled her eyes. "He really calls him for everything, huh..."

They walked out from the room ans started down the hallway, plants were being watered by Stolas's servant imps as they walked, Demmy thought it was strange that they weren't waving towards him like the imps his father hired did.

"Oh right, that reminds me to ask," Octavia said, seeing Demmy trying to wave to the servants. "Your imp friend, Cackle, what's his deal? He seems a bit protective and way to prepared to be a servant." She said, she checked a few things on her phone as she walked before she stuffed it into her pockets.

"I don't understand what you mean," Demmy blinked, apparently Cackle was something that baffled these Goetia. "He just takes care of me... He's done this for as long as I can remember." the peacock looked around, seeing all the photos of Via and her dad, the looked so happy.

"It's like he's your 'other' dad, doesn't that unnerve you that he takes better care of you than your actual father?" She asked, it sounded like she wanted Demmy to say something, but he didn't know what to say.

"I guess? But my dad is always buzy, it is what it is sometimes." He shrugged, Demmy didn't know what she was after. "Why? Does Cackle bother you?"

"Nah, I don't think he can even if he tried to. He's kept all the other imps here out of my feet and away from my room. He fixed my bed after I showered and he took my laundry to the cleaning room. He's pretty efficient in our house for his first time being here." Octavia said, "Hell, he even had an outfit layed out for me on my bed, I didn't even know I had ths stuff in my closet!" She said, spreading her arms out to show her new outfit.

She was wearing a colder pallet of clothes, more purples and dark pinks, leaving enough room for her to work with unless she wanted something else. Her shirt was dark pink with black stars painting the collar and the sleeves, she had a dark grey shawl around her shoulders and black jeans with purple stitches on the knees. It looks sick, very punk!