A group of Owls is called a parliament

The heavy curtains were drawn and blocked all sunlight that tried filtering into the room, as Demmy yawned himself awake and let his tail feathers fan out, he looked around the seemingly empty room. The dark purples and star patterns made the room feel so much bigger than it was before, it felt like space, which is what he assumed Octavia was aiming for.

He ran his hands through his hair, trying to fix it when his hands bumped into his headphones. He didn't remember falling asleep with them on but assumed they were there the whole night. He took them off and slapped them to charge for the day, you never know when you need them again. With his headphones now charging, Demmy walked quietly towards to door after seeing Octavia roll over in her sleep and causing one of her pillows to fall onto the floor. He opened and closed the door as quickly and quietly as possible, he didn't want to wake her up.

Out of the room, Demmy eased his shoulders a bit and looked around the mansion he was staying at for a while. He walked in the corridors that held huge, arching stained glass windows of different colors. He walked past a doorway but went back to admire the dining room that had a lovely color of purple and pink painted around while hanging above the long table was a golden gyroscope of what seemed to be a solar system. He was breathless at the decorations and the blue-hued windows that lined the walls.

Continuing his adventure, Demmy walked past huge, hopefully not deadly, plants with teeth and three eyes on both sides of the bulky base of the plant. He looked closely, but at a distance, once he saw its eyes open to stare back at him. Walking past the plants brought Demmy to the kitchen he was in yesterday.

Walking into the pink-hued room, Demmy saw Stolas walking around the kitchen with a bright pink apron to match the lighting in the room. It put a smile on his face to see a prince wearing pink, he tried to imagen his father were the apron Stolas had, but the image didn't make him as happy as seeing Stolas in pink.

"Good Morning my Owlette!" Stolas said whirling around with a pan in one hand and a spatula in the other, once he saw Demmy standing in the doorway with a big smile and messed up hair he paused for a bit, "Oh! Sorry, I thought you were Via!" He cooed jokingly and embarrassed, "Please take a seat, breakfast will be ready soon."

Doing as offered, the little peacock sat at the table and put his hands on one another as he waited for whatever the prince was cooking, "If I can ask, Stolas, what are you making?" Demaryous managed to ask, just by the smell, it smelled like nothing he'd ever eaten.

"A recipe I found on Sinstagram this morning, they're called cricket cakes! It's a pancake that has crickets added for extra flavoring," Stolas said happily, "Your little imp servant helped me find the recipe, he's really quite helpful, I can see why you like him so much." The owl poked the fluffy breakfast batter that rose on the pan to the heat, Demmy peaked over his shoulder and could see all those crickets sticking out of the cake, this was going to be delicious.

"Cackle is always good for an opinion," Demmy smiled brightly and remembered every time his friend was there to help him with a tough decision, whether it be about himself or about his dad, Cackle has been there for him every step of the way. Except for right now, it would seem... "Where is Cackle anyways?" Demmy was surprised his imp didn't wake him up for once.

"He's off helping the other servants I believe, just like decisions, he's great at keeping them more organized than they already were. Which makes me wonder, How did your father hire him in the first place? Such a hard-working imp shouldn't be with Astaroth... How much is your father paying him?" Stolas asked, was he planning on hiring Cackle?

"I think his family has always served my family... I never really ask Cackle about his personal life since I think that would be weird. Besides, I think he's still working for my dad because he's my dad's favorite servant and head imp or something... It would be hard to hire him while he's working for my dad anyways, he's pretty possessive about his servants." Demmy shrugged, hoping that would change the prince's mind about taking Cackle.