Quick Introductions

Rupture flicked on light as Demmy trailed behind him, "Welcome to the Gulag. Population; Men." He said as a room with bunk beds on both sides of the room lit up."You sleep in this one, it was the only one we had open." Rupture tossed himself onto a neatly made bed on the bottom bunk of the left bunk bed.

Demmy looked around the room, each wall was a different color and all the beds looked so comfortable with at least four or five pillows on each. "Do you and your brother share this room?" He asked as he sat beside Rupture, still looking around when he spotted someone laying in the top bunk of the other bunk bed.

"Who's that?" Demmy tilted his head in confusion.

"That? Oh, yeah that's Quinn, he's my step-brother. He's Audria's kid." Rupture said looking around for a second before seeing the other Goetia. Just like Andy, Quinn didn't have any imp features at all, he looked like he was just Goetia. "He's in here as well, but don't worry about him, he doesn't snore and he's just kinda quiet." He shrugged, wasn't he worried that Quinn could hear them?

"You all share a room? All four of you?" Demmy blinked.

"Four of us? No, Andy doesn't sleep in here with us, she has her own room down the hall that she's sharing with Via." Rupture flicked his hand, "Our house doesn't have as many bedrooms as the boat does, limited room and all that."

The peacock nodded and kicked his feet off the bed, "Sooo...can Quinn hear us?" He asked, seeing as the other Goetia didn't move at all, it's like they were invisible.

"Oh, pfft, yeah. He probably just has his headphones on, watch this." Rupture cleared his throat, "QUINN, WE GOT GUESTS! See? No reaction, he's got loud music on when he's in here. Now if Theo calls him, all of a sudden he's listening."

"That is because Theo does not scream and yell at me like you do," Quinn said, pulling an earbud out to listen. Somehow his voice was more monotone than Octavia's, but unlike her, his voice was crystal clear.

"He speaks, great, so while I have your attention this is Demaryous and Octavia is with Andy. 'Member how your mom was talking about them staying over? Well, they're here so...maybe say hi?" Rupture said all in one breath, it was impressive that he had enough air to do so. "Don't-don't you-Quinn! Don't-! And he's ignoring me...great."

"Is he always like this?" Demmy asked, seeing Quinn put his headphone back on, he could relate with that and kinda wanted to put his headphones on...

"Only around new people." Rupture sat up, finally, from the bed. "Anyways, enough about him, what do you wanna do? Got anything we need to set up? Any luggage?"

Demmy shrugged, "I only had my bag that's full of clothes...so, not really anything to set up." He said, "Um... and I don't really know what we can do up here, I doubt we can just go outside."

Rupture looked at him, "Why not?" He asked.

"I-I mean I'm being chased? Sounds a bit self-absorbed when I say it like that... but we can't just leave! I mean, we're demons in a human world, this can't be safe for anyone." He rattled a bit, spilling his anxiety out a bit too much. "And what if Astaroth finds us while we're out there? He has access to the human world as well, it's part of his duties, for Lucifurs sake."

"You forget, we're in the house of his most hated person, my dad. Your dad would never set foot here for a hundred miles let alone even think that you'd be here." Rupture boasted, it sounded like the worst thing to be bragging about. "That's the whole point of you guys being here."

"I guess...But what about the humans?" Demmy shrugged.

"Easy, we don't let them see us." Rupture snapped his fingers, "Don't you have a human disguise anyways?"