Breakfast isn't good the second time

Demmy eventually had to take his headphones off, the speed of the car and the odd smell that seemed to linger were messing with his head. He felt sick to the stomach all of a sudden. Octavia looked over a few times from staring out the window, she could tell he wasn't feeling well.

"Dude, are you ok?" She asked, leaning over from her seat to him. Demmy nodded without a word, he wasn't about to ask for the car to stop. They couldn't have been far by the speed the van was driving, it went so fast yet the peacock could feel every bump in the road as they drove.

"So, Stols tells me your Astaroth's kiddo," Blitz said, he looked in the rearview mirror to see Demmy didn't have his headphones. "Heard about what happened at that meeting thing, can't believe he just snapped like that. It's like, wow, what crawled in his ass, right?" He laughed hard, causing Stolas to laugh a bit as well. Demmy didn't really say anything, both out of respect for Octavia's demand he not talk about Astaroth anymore and in fear he'd throw up over this strangers car.

"Don't talk about that prick, he doens't have to worry about him anymore." Octavia demanded, cutting the drivers loud, barking laugh and quieting him down a bit. She seemed upset for Demmy that they were talking about Astaroth, not that he minded, maybe this was what he needed.

"Why? Does the kid have daddy issues?" Stolas shook his head, trying to get Blitzo to stop talking about it. "That bad huh?" His joking mood seemed to disappear in seconds, gripping the steering wheel, maybe he shared that pain.

"Yeah, not that you'd care about it at all." Octavia rolled her eyes and turned up her music before Stolas could look back and respond to her insensitive comment on their imp driver.

"Seems like she hasn't warmed up to you as we both hoped... huh Blitzy..." Stolas sighed upsettingly, putting his hand on the imp's shoulder in reassurance. The Owl's hand seemed unsteady, as if ready for the imp to pull away.

"Eh, who can blame her? It's fine, really Stolas." Bltizo mumbled, not noticing Stolas's reassuring hand. The prince seemed upset at Blitzo's reaction, but before he could say anything else, Blitzo popped his head up, "Who wants a drink or something? I know a place with some good tea, haha." he said, pushing to the topic away.

"If you insist," Stolas sighed, seeing Demmy nod weakly. "Maybe we can pull over soon, Demaryous doesn't look well."

Blitzo looked in the rear-view mirror, seeing how faint the little peacock looked. "Yeesh, why did someone say something kiddo?!" He sounded upset that Demmy kept his mouth shut for so long. The driver held onto the wheel tighter and sped up, cutting between cars and nearly causing several crashes as he weaved passed the traffic.

The car skidded around, sending Demmy and Octavia nearly across the car despite both wearing seatbelts, Octavia clawed at hers, trying to tighten it out of fear. Demmy's head was going everywhere and since it was already spinning, the feeling was only getting worse.

"Slow down you dickhead!" Octavia screeched, reading Demmy's mind perfectly. "Are you trying to kill us?"

"Calm down sweetie, I know these roads! We're not gonna crash!" He screamed with a huge smile on his face, "I drive this way every day, hell I can drive backward if I wanted to!" He looked back at Octavia.

"That road, Blitzo. The road!" Stolas yelled, grabbing Blitzo's horns to steer towards the road. The front of the car slammed into someone, splattering blood and guts onto the window shield.

Blitzo swerved around, going into another lane in shock, trying to get control of his van again. The air was filled with the screeching wheels of the cars around them and behind them. The car didn't seem to be getting steadier, everyone in the car was screaming their heads off as the car spun around like a top. From all the spinning, Demmy's insides were only getting more scrambled, now his body felt flushed and hot, this was the worst car ride ever.