Chapter 3: Home and Home...

Y/N POV

"Ah you're awake now!" The dragon said with a somehow welcoming tone.

"Yes.." I replied.

"I don't know if you're wondering why I am here but a person called 'TC' told me to come to this cave" I then said.

"oh.. YES YOU'RE THE PERSON THEY TOLD ME ABOUT. They told me a new owner for me was coming!" The dragon said in a happy, eager, voice.

"Owner?" I said in a questioning voice.

"Oh yes, this is your neeeewwww homeee" the dragon said with a very happy tone while stretching.

"B-but I already have a home..." I said.

"No silly, you can have two homes" the dragon said with a smile.

"And I will be your new palismen!" The dragon said.

"Well if that is reeeaaaallly the case then, what's even your name?" I said

"Oh, me? Well of course me! Hehe, I'm Sapphire. I'm a 13 year old dragon palismen! And how old are you?" The dragon said

"As you now I'm y/n, and my last name is l/n. I'm also 15. I have a feeling I'll be here for awhile, so... I hope we become good friends" I said with a smile.

Sapphire then rawred with happiness.

Back home.. M/N(mom name) POV...
(7:30am)

"Y/N, I LOVE YOU BYE" I yelled down the hall before leaving for work.

"..."

"Y/N?" I semi yelled

"..."

"They must be sleeping still" I said talking to myself.

3:45pm some time later...

I opened the door and heard my husband cookingo could also smell it, in the kitchen. I dropped off my stuff and headed to Y/N's room.

<Knocking>

"Y/N? I'm coming in." I said then opened the door.

"They're not here, huh" I muttered to myself..

"Hey honey, you haven't seen Y/N have you?" I yelled to my husband.

"NO WHY?" he yelled back to me.

"They're not here" I yelled to him.

"Meyne their out with a friends?" My husband said walking into the room.

"I hope so." I said back.

Boiling Isles 3:50pm Your POV

"How did you even find this place?" I asked Sapphire

"Like a week ago, I felt like I needed to come here. When I got here I heard a voice. It said "your new owner will be here very soon little one hehe" when I got inside the cave the room we're in now started glowing. There was out of nowhere there was all of this!" Sapphire said almost yelling the end.

"I see, that's cool.." I said

"Yeah it's awesome! OH YEAH I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THE OTHER AREAS!!!" Sapphire said yelling the last part.

"What other areas?" I asked curiously

"There's a waterfall, I think that's what you call it, right? With a stream. Oh and get this.. ITS SAFE WATER. It's not hot or nothing. I don't know where the waterfall comes from but this world is full of magic! Ooh yeah also don'twt me forget the crystal cave! It's so prettyyyyy" Sapphire said jumping all over the place.