Chapter 13: Eclipse lake pt2

Y/N POV

I stared intensely at Hunter hoping to mind link with him. I hear ringing in both my ears and know it's working.

"Hunter?" I ask through the link

I see Hunter look at me as if he's not sure if I said something to him.

"Yes Hunter I'm speaking to you... Somehow.. don't ask." I say now louder to make sure he doesn't think he's going crazy.

"What- anyways what do you want, Blue?" Hunter responded

"I'm going ahead, don't worry I know what I'm doing" I said

"Okay.. just be.. careful" he responded

With that I cut the mind link. I notice that Eda was already about to crack the fools blood so I quickly sped off to make sure I reached there before anyone else.
As I reached the cave I got ready to act like I was gonna die, even though I wouldn't. I reappeared and tossed my staff up just for it to disappear. I quickly dug small holes all around the place to see if there was any blood, even though I knew there wasn't. I heard the rattling of a cart and put on my best acting face, even though I was behind a mask.

"Blue! Where's the blood?!" Hunter nearly yelled at me in panic and shock

"I-I don't k-know! There nothing left!" I acted scared. I should really become an actress if I ever go home, I slightly smiled under my mask.

"Ohhh NO! Belos is gonna kill me!" He said then got on his knees and started digging a hole, his grave.

"It's gonna be fine!" I tried to reassure him

"You little-... Wheres the Titans blood? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IT?!?" Amity could be heard and now seen coming closer

"And who are you?!" She put her staff up in a defensive position

"I am here to serve him, my master" I said and pointed to Hunter

Hunter got his face out of the dirt and was a little red, as was I. He quickly gave Amity a crazy deranged smile then stuck his tounge out. Oh my Titans, hot. Ack, I blush and look to the ground.

"This is my grave! Want me to make you one too?" He asked Amity

"Hey, uhm, I think we got off on the wrong foot." Amity said and kneeled down, big mistake

The key slipped from Amitys neck. Hunters eyes immediately lit up. He jolted up quickly and leaped for the key. Amity looked down at the key and her eyes lit up. Hunter reached for the key again but Amity quickly jumped out of the way. Amity started shooting blasts at me and Hunter, way to drag me into this. As me and Hunter are dodging and trying to grab the key flapjack goes to me and turns into a staff, I know what flap dude wants me to do. As Hunter is about to get blasted I toss Flapjack over to him.

"If we win" I speak but I have to to quickly dodge an attack

"If we win. Let's go on a date!" I say then dogde another blast by doing a cartwheel into a backflip.

"Uhm.." Hunter starts then leaps to Amity

Hunter is so close to grabbing the key but Amity has a sharp abomination creation to his throat

"Yes" Hunter says and smirks at an Amity who is now realizing that I'm behind her with my staff to her neck.

"Ugh.. fine" Amity says

Amity grabs the key and grips it tight before dropping it into Hunters hands. I had actually caught it in a non stick magic cup because I didn't want the blood dropping everywhere.
I put my hand into the air to summon my staff. I twirl my staff and me, Hunter, and Flapjack are now at the edge of the trees to leave.

"Thanks, both of you.. I guess" he says.

"Fla- chirp- ack" Flapjack says

"What was that?! Could you repeat?" Hunter asks Flapjack

"Flapjack!" Flapjack chirps again

"HEY! I understood him!" Hunter says then smiles at me

We both blush, mine still hidden. I look away and he does to. I touch my mask and it disappears, I take my hood down.

"So about that date?" I say while still staring forward

"S-still a Y-Yes!" Hunter kinda squeaks out to which we both blush

Hunter walks a bit faster

"Hey wait up!" I yell after him

A/N I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up but I hope you enjoyed this slightly shorter than usual chapter :)

(Word count 770)

Published: 27/8/22