Chapter 11: The Not so Fun Party

3rd Person POV

Hunters warm smooth hand was rested on the side of you face, so warm, so soft. You gazed at him, he looked at you. You looked down with embarrassment places on your face.
Hunter you look at you rosey cheeks and smiled. He tilted your head up and leaned in. Butterflies danced in your stomach.

"What is this called again?" He asked in a soft voice, then leaned in for a kiss.

As he pulled away you responded

"A kiss"

"Don't you have a party to get ready for?" He asked, then kissed you again.

"It can wait" you said and smiled at him

Y/N POV

I woke up sweaty with butterflies in my stomach. Sapphires yaps were heard.

"Come on! Come on! You have to get ready for the party!!" She whined.

"What time is it even?" I said groggily and yawned

She picked up my watch and brought it to me.

"11:57am, wow the party is 12:30..."

"THE PARTY IS AT 12:30" I basically screamed and jumped out of bed.

I have to bathe and put on my outfit.

20 minutes later

(From Pinterest og from Tumblr you could also choose a different look

(From Pinterest og from Tumblr you could also choose a different look.)

"Finally ready" I sighed and sat down on the smooth cave floor.

I ran hand through my soft hair, I got up and left.

5 minutes later

"Hi guys!" I said to Luz and Willow who were finishing setting up

"Oh hey Y/N" Willow said with a smile

"Do you know where King is?" I asked

"Oh, he's inside.. we wanted the look of the party to be a surprise!" Luz replied

"I see, anyways I'm gonna check off the list of who's here" I said walking off to a table.

"Okay!" Luz and Willow said in Unison.

"Let's see" I mumbled to myself.

__________________________
Guest list

Hooty✓
Luz✓
Eda✓
Willow✓
Amity✓
Gus[ ]
Tiny nose✓
Bat queen✓
___________________________

"Wow, that all?" I asked Saphire

"Yup!" She chirped

"Hi Y/N!" I heard someone say and saw Gus walk up to me

"Oh, better check you off the list!" I said then checked him off

Gus walks off towards Luz and I check my watch, 12:31.

"Okay guys let's get King!" I yell and walk over to Luz

Luz walked over to the door and opened it. King with a wide smile walked out.

"EEEEEEEK THIS IS AMAZING!!!" King squealed and did his little dance

"We're glad you love it King. Now let's have a party!" Luz said

After some dancing and partying I looked at my watch, 2:03pm. I feel off, like something is going to go wrong, I hear a rustle in the bushes.

"I'll be right back" I said and patted Kings head.

"Okay Y/N, but be back for cake in a few minutes!" He said then ran off to Eda.

I walk off and am now behind the bushes. I feel a tug on my arm and look down to see Hunter.

"Hello, Little Blue~" he sing sang

"Little Blue?" I asked but before I could get an answer I felt myself slipping out of consciousness.

"SAPH-y" I yelled whispering the last part.

~~~~~~~~

"Hi there!" A very cheerful voice said.

"What?" I responded unsure of where I was

"Oh YEAHHHH I'm T.C BUUUT you can call me whateeeevvver you'd like!" They said with a laugh.

"So wanna play a game!?" A yellow and purple figure now stood in front of me with an outsreched hand.

"Collecter?" I asked

"Yup! That's me silly!" They responded with a grin.

I took their hand unsure of what I was getting myself into, I suddenly felt all floaty and cold.

"Okay! Let's play... Hmmm, whatever shall we play?" They asked as they bounced around in the darkness of this void like place.

"In the future, during the day of unity we can play a game, actually King will play a game with you. You can continue to play games, that don't hurt me, via whatever this place is and you just have to be patient for the big game?" I suggested not wanting to get hurt.

"Okay!" They said and smiled.

There was suddenly a brightight and I was in a room, chains on my hands and feet. I put my hands up to clear my hair out of my face when I noticed there was now a very, very, light purple that if one wasn't paying attention would say it's white.

"Oh man, what have I gotten myself in to!" I said to myself and created my hair.

"Good you're awake" Hunter walked into the room, not on his usual outfit but he did have his mask on.

"Hot.." I muttered

Hunter froze in place for a quick moment then shook his head.

"This is where you'll be staying, for awhile. And although you posses magic Belos doesn't want you in a coven, he wants you to work for me." Hunter said and handed me a grey cloak lined in blue. He also handed me a mask that matches his in a blue.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, and your name will be Little Blue." He said and got up to my face where I now stood.

He lifted his mask and gazed into my eyes. Butterflies flew in my stomach as blush sweepee across my face. I could see blush on his to as he pulled his mask back down.

"Oh and you're staying in my room" he said as he opened the door to his closet and grabbed a few things.

Just great I'm gonna be sleeping in the same room as a cute boy.. a very cute boy..a cute BOY! mom's gonna kill me. Wait, am I ever gonna go home?

A/N: Were you expecting T.C to be The Collector? Or that you were gonna be put under the Golden Guards wing?

(Word count: 987)