Chapter 6: Hunting Palismen pt 2

A/N: Whenever I say credits to Corr, this is Corr: Destruction_by_flame so go check out their story's aswell :)
(Cover art not mine)

Y/N POV

"Shh be quiet, Kikimoras here!" Luz whisper yelled at Goldie outing her hand over his mouth.

"Kikimora, ma'am, we've found the palismen, they seem a bit rattled but unharmed." A coven soldier said to Kikimora who was Infront of her.

"Very good, captain. Return to the city. Prepare them for travel" Kikimora replied then walked away.

"Is it true ma'am, is the Golden Guard really... " She asked them Kikimora turned back around.

"This is all that remains" she held up Hunters mask.

The Gaurd gasped and quickly walked away.

"I'll alert the castle... Scouts to Larissa" she said while walking away.

Kikimora whistled for her dragon and told him, her? To find the Golden Guard... And have a good snack. She gave him? Goldie mask then walked off..

Hunter seemed to have licked Luz's hand because when I turned back his tongue was out and Luz was wiping her hand off.

"Listen you're a bad person, but, Kikimora is trying to kill you andI'm to nice to leave you here, So let's go." Luz said to him a bit sternly.

"why should I believe you!" He shot back and Luz and him started fighting.

Roaringggg

"That's why, now let's go." Luz whispered to him coldly.

Hunter took off his cloak and followed after me and Luz.

A few minutes of walking

"Whooo, man, Kikimora must hate you" Luz said to Goldie, slightly panting.

"She doesn't fully hate him, he just took away her powerful position." I said bluntly.

"And how do you know that?" Hunter said looking back at me.

And even though he was basically glaring at me I got lost in his eyes for a moment, and almost tripped..

"Hellooo Earth to N/N" Luz said waving her hand Infront of my face.

"C'mon I also wanna know how you know!" She said with a bit of grin.

"Oh, uhmm.... I have my ways." I said then looked at the ground.

Luz broke the awkwardness

"Woah I haven't been outside of Bonesburough much, Latissa is so cool." Luz said.

Hunter and I said nothing..

"Hey man wait! I just saved you life! The least you could do is tell me your name!" Luz said as we turned a corner and started walking towards a group of guards.

Hunter just grunts and walks forward to talk to the group of guards. I hid behind a few barrels and changed some settings on my mask.

"Scouts! Direct me to you commutation room." Hunter said as I was still adjusting a few settings.

"I need to contact the castle immediately" he said to the guards, I looked out and saw him show his coven sigil.

"Cute, I didn't know kids your age were still into temporary tattoos" one of the Gaurd said.

"Yeah, show us your badge member" the other Gaurd said.

I was patiently waiting for a certain line, if I didn't change to much stuff, that is.

"I am your superior, and I can prove it.. Staff!" He said and looked back at Luz.

Luz hid it behind her back.

"Isn't it a little late for you, kids, to be outside" one of the guards said and I quietly laughed, then got ready to say my line.

"Yeah go home before we call you parents." The other guard said.

I looked back and the guards were still there, perfect. Just as they were walking off I said.

"Goldieeeee. Get back home, now!" I said and with my mask on and it sounded like a mother's voice.

I could here the guards laughing, as well as Luz. I quickly adjusted my mask voice back to a bit of a masculine yet androgynous voice. I got up and saw Hunter looking at me very red and clearly embarrassed.

"Awww you look so cute, when you're mad and embarrassed" I said jokingly to Hunter while walking over to them.

Hunter took a few seconds of looking at me and Luz, then started chasing us. I hopped on my palismen and flew into the air so he was just now chasing Luz.

"Sorry Luz" I yelled down

"How.. do you... Even... Know my... Name?" She said in-between panting.

"I have my ways, remember?" I laughed.

Luz then got to a dead and and started making a glyph on the ground.

"ICEE GLYPH" She said then hit the glyph, this launching her onto the roof of the building infront of her.

I land right next to her.

"Come on Golden Guard, don't you know any levitation spells?" She said tauntingly which j laughed to.

Hunter looked away.

"Are you powerless, without this?" Luz asked and pointed to his staff

"Yes he is" I said bluntly.

Hunter walked off

"Your ways?" Luz said to me.

"Yup" I replied with a sheepish smile, even though she can't see.

Hunter suddenly turned around and ran up to climb the building. He almost fell off.

I laughed

Luz started using his staff to shoot blasts at him.

"B-back up o-or else!" Luz smi yelled pointing the staff at him.

"Or else what? You're to nice to kill me" Hunter said.

I moved fast.

"She may be but I'm not." I said putting my hand to his throat.

"N/n stop! It's fine.." Luz said to me.

"Ugh such a buzz kill" I said and took off my mask as I was starting to get hot.

Hunter POV

"Woah.." I whispered to myself while looking at her.

"They/them, idiot" They said glaring at me. I could now tell they sounded neither male or female.

Just then there was a roar overhead and we all stayed quiet to watch it land. We all walked forward to watch what was going on.

Y/N POV

HUNTER IS SUCH AN IDIOT.. But a cute one.. HES NOT CUTE!! I thought to myself, I could feel my face getting a little red.

"I could probably get the palismen and leave right now, but that would be no fun. So I'll wait a bit before swooping in and stealing Kikimoras whistle" I mumbled to myself.

"What?!" Hunter and Luz said in Unison and looked at me.

Oh boy am I screwed...

A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 100 READS!! I may post part 3 today, if I have motivation to finish it that is. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

(Word count: 1,090)