Chapter 14: A Date to Remember

Y/N POV

He woke up and stared at me, confused, and red. I was also red.

"EEK SO SORRY, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEN" I jump back to my bad that's by his

I quickly cover my face with my pillow to not show blush. That idiot Collector sure loves to have his fun! He used his magic and linked it to mine to put me nearly on top of Hunter.

I don't know how long exactly it's been, with the collector nagging me ALMOST every night I've been here it's been harder to keep track. I also didn't bother to summon my journal.

Oh yeah! Today we go on our date, after doing our mission. Not that the mission was hard or anything I was just super excited for my first date!

I didn't realize that I was lost in thoughts until Hunter poked me with the end of my staff that wasn't sharp.

"ACK!" I half yelled then quickly got up.

I grabbed my staff from his hand then used it to be in my Blue persona outfit, we decided that Blue was easier and better to say than anything else.

-------------
After mission 6:20

I need some coffee.. I know what I'll start the date with!

"Let's go get coffee... I'll pay!" I said and smirked at him

With a wave of my staff we were both in comfortable outfits. I of course had my original cloak on along with a simple outfit.

 I of course had my original cloak on along with a simple outfit

Hunter was wearing his usual(cover)

With another wave of my staff we were in Bonesburough. Once I spotted a coffee shop I grabbed Hunters wrist and dragged him off to the place.

"Two coffee please!" I said know that coffee was the only thing here

I didn't realize I was still holding Hunters wrist until I looked over and saw him with slight blush and he glanced at his wrist, and my hand.

"Oh, sorry" I said and gave a little laugh

"Here you go, kids!" The coffee dude said

I took both of the coffees and walked off with Hunter. I used my magic to make two snails appear and one extra as a tip. I handed Hunter his coffee and we went to sit on a bench.

"So what do you wanna do? You know the spots around here, not me." I said and took a sip of coffee

Hunter took a sip and responded.

"I wanna show you something, but I'll have to blindfold you" he said then chugged his coffee, why did he just chug his fucking coffee...

I chugged my coffee and Hunter blindfolded me.

"Wanna use my staff to get there?" I asked

"Like fly?" He asked back

"No silly I gave my staff a little extra magic aka teleporting" I said with a smile

"Oh, sure?" He said

I waved my hand and handed Hunter the staff. In moments I felt my surrounded change. Hunter took my hand, LIKE HELD MY FLIPPING HAND. Butterflies flew in my stomach and I could sense we both had red faces. He stopped and I felt some wind against my face.
He slipped the blindfold off my face.

It wasn't much but the fading sun sure made it ten times better

"It's beautiful.." I sigh and smile

"I sometimes would come here to escape Belos.." Hunter said and released his hand from mine

I yearned for his hand to be in mine again. We looked at each other. Lost in those magenta eyes.. We both leaned in, I closed my eyes. Our lips touched softly. We stayed kissing for a good few seconds. We both pulled away, I could tell he too wanted to lean back in for another but I beat him to it. I held his face in my hands while we kissed.

"Awwww" I heard a voice say

I quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked to where me and Hunter both apparently heard the voice.

"Steve! YOU LITTLE!" I yelled

"What! I ship! Cuties! What's his name?! Who is he? Where'd you guys meet?!" Steve whined

"I swear Steve!" I said and put my hand into a fist and ran at him

"Steve OOOUUuutttt" he said as he scrambled away, well flying away with his palismen that he wasn't even supposed to have

Hunter chuckled

"Ya' know you're pretty cute when your mad" Hunter said and laughed some more, plus some blush

I melted into the words he said and his cute little laugh.. I JUST KISSED A BOY! I JUST KISSED A BOY! I stood there frozen just staring out, like litterly in a trance to that one cloud.

"Earth to Y/N" Hunter waved his hand in my face

"Oh yes!" I said being pulled out of my trance

"Let's get back to the castle" I said and before he could say anything with a wave of my hand we were back in his room.

A/N how'd ya like that? >:) Double post today!!!! Next 2 chapters won't fully be related to any episodes, and will be shorter.

(Word count: 854)

Published: 27/8/22