Chapter 5: Hunting Palismen pt 1

Hunter POV 9:30pm

I flew down just above the crate of palismen. I hopped on my staff and flew down; is that snoring? Eh probably just my imagination. I hooked the crate up to the ship then took off.

Luz POV

"I think we're getting kidnapped, don't worry I'll figure this out lil' cuties." I said to the palismen while creating a plant glyph on the sandy floor.

I climbed up using the now created vines. Boy is this a long way down, I thought looking down.. I took a leaf just in case I'd need to make a quick glyph. As I peered over the edge of the ship.

"Ugh, him again." I whispered to myself with slight disgust in my voice.

I made a small fire glyph on the leaf.

Hunter POVERTY

"HIIII-YAAAH" I heard before being blasted off.

I screamed.

A few seconds later.

"Ah, now how do I land this thing?" The human that I see now said.

"Oh, you just pull that cord above your head." I said to her

"Oh thank y-UAH" She said and looked at me.

I, laying on my side.

"Hiiiiii" I said

I then used my magic to tie her up with a rope.

"HEYY" She said with annoyance

"Good to see you too, human" I said sarcasticly.

"Why are you stealing palismen, Golden Guard?! Is it for Belos?" She said with an irritated tone.

Luz's POV

I felt something brush against my shoulder as I was speaking. Chills went down my spine.

"Frankly.. you should be more concerned about yourself, for the crime of rocketing me, off my own ship!" The Golden Guard said and zoomed to my face

"You'll be locked in the dingiest cell in the conformitorion for the rest of you sad, little life!" He spoke again.

I scoff

"Whatever I've already gotten out of their twice, it was actually kinda easy" I retorted back at him.

"Then we'll just zap you to dust, and throw you into the sea. Does that sound better?" He shot back while standing up and turning back to the front.

Oh boy am I even more annoyed of him now...

"Good" he said, clearly pleased and walked to the front of the ship.

"Say, how did you get back on the ship so quick? Goldie.." I asked while making a glyph on the small amount of mud.

"Staff" he replied pointing to it

"Cool" I said then started to put my foot down on the glyph but someone else swooped in and landed on ship, resulting in the ice tearing the Golden Guards cloak a bit.

"Ugh finally, would you two quit your bickering. Hey goldilocks, land the ship, now." The figure said, it sounded a bit masculine.

Y/N POV

The Golden Gaurd looked at me.

"NOOO" He yelled in annoyance.

I laughed while flying down onto the ship next to Luz. Luz also laughed even though she had no clue who I was.

"Oh no you two, it will take more than that to thwart my mission." The Golden Guard said.

Just then roaring was heard and a weird hand dragon hit and slashed the ship.

"I TOLD YOU TO LAND" I yelled at Hunter as we were going down.

Flashback 10 minutes prior

"Do you think I could turn us invisible with my diamond mark?" I asked Saphy as we were flying a bit behind Hunter as to not be spotted.

"I have no clue, maybe if you close your eye and ask yourself to turn us invisible it would work?" Saphire replied.

"Hmm, maybe that word work!" I half shouted to myself.

I closed my eyes and asked myself to turn invisible. I opened my eyes and looked at my wrist, ITS GLOWING!

"Did it work???" I asked Saphire

"Maybe but I wouldn't know since it is your magic turning both of us invisible." She replied

I flew closet to the ship being careful to not be spotted, the Golden Gaurd looked right at me, I held my breath.

"IT WORKS" I said in my head.

"That's great!" I heard Saphy say, in my head. That's odd..

End of flashback.

I turned me and Sapphire invisible again and we flew up then down, following the ship. Before I knew it the ship hit the ground, Hunter and Luz seemed to fine... Hunters mask is off... And is he much cuter in person, I blushed a little..

I landed next to Luz and waited for Flapjack to show up, and like clockwork, there he was pecking on Luz's ropes. Luz thanked him then stood up. I revealed me and Sapphire to her.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

I took off my mask and in my normal voice I said.

"Y/N but you can just call me
N/N (nickname) and please don't call me my name Infront of hu- Golden Guard" good thing I stopped myself from saying Hunter, I already know she'll find out on her own.

I gave her Goldie's staff, she thanked me.

"You should probably wake him up" I said gesturing to Hunter.

"Yeah- you're right." She said walking over to him.

"Wake up!" She said and slapped him.

I put my mask back on and chuckled at that. If only they knew what was to come for them...

A/N: THANKS FOR OVER 60 READS!!! I'm also currently ranked 323 in Nonbinary tag! I hope you enjoyed! Also if I end up making Hunting Palismen into 3 parts, most likely not I will either post part 2 today or both part 2 and 3 tomorrow!

(Word count: 941)