Christmas/New Year Special!

Y/N POV

"As this is a special, and we're all breaking the fourth wall here, the author got the readers to ask us some questions," Luz says in a matter of fact tone.

"So please be completely honest, as they will make you anyways," I say with a laugh

"You also will not remember this," Eda says. "Whaaaat, I didn't mean to say that," Eda says confused and surprised.

"That's the power of the author writing this," I say.

We were all for the most part seated around the fireplace, the wood cackling every few seconds, send small bits of flare away from it. We were in a bit of a small cabin, although still spacious. Behind us on the other side of the room was the door, and on the other two walls were two decent sized windows, peering out over the titan's body in the snow.
On the left side of us, far away from the fire, was a Christmas tree, although not very decorated, we all pitched in.

"Okay guys since the author held this off 'till last day before new years, we're just gonna get on with the presents," I sigh, knowing damn well the author made me say this. (Hehe)

After getting everybody into a different room together.

I'm not actually in the room, but it doesn't really matter as I am still breaking the fourth wall, hehe.

"Okay so, for all of you "do you all know the Collector, if so how do you feel about him?" I quoted MultiFandomChaos20.

Gus, Willow, Amity, King, and Eda shrugged their shoulders.

"Sapphire, go," I said.

"Well he's a bit childish, he actually took me from my home land, I think a similar thing happened to me as it did Y/N," lifted her paw to show a small light blue diamond like Y/Ns on her paw pad.

"Oh you poor thing," Luz said and patted her head.

"Okay Luz, thanks for volunteering to be next," I say.

"Okay, u-uhm, well, let's see," she sighs, "I know them, but I wouldn't like to talk about it," she looked to the floor.

"Okay, next up... Hunter, saving Y/N for last!" I said.

"Well, I've heard my uncle talk about them a few times, I also heard them talk a few times too. They're a bit childish, but I don't know a lot about them other than that," Hunter said.

"Alrighty, on to Y/N,"

"Okay well for starters, he basically kidnapped me. He also put me through mental and physical pain, while I was sleeping," They said and looked to Hunter. "He's also put my family through pain, he can be nice a bit though, I guess," They finished with a soft awkward smile.

"Alrighty, onto the single interiga- interviews!" I say and put Saphire in her own soundproof room.

"Okay Saphire, 0w1H0us3 says "what's your ideas for a ship name?... For Y/N and Hunter?" I quoted.

She sat on a stool, Infront of me but she can't see me.

"Well we don't actually know the readers name so I can't really give them a ship name... But, Blue Guard, Glue, Y/unter, Hu/n, Gold star, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah," She kept going on and on with very dumb but Saphire definitely thought of names.

"Okay, okay, I think that's enough," I tell her an immediately switch her out with Hunter, who's a bit on edge for some reason. "Alright so, michaelandchris20 says, "what do you feel towards Y/n?" I quote

"Well they have a really calm voice, they have very pretty eyes, he also have super soft hair, oh wait," he pauses "she makes my stomach feel like it's tied up sometimes, of course that when he doesn't actually tie me up so I don't leave when they vent to me about future events, but then earases my mind," he finishs

"Oh but of course I'm kidding," I say

"Okay so how I really feel, he makes me feel happy, I like them... I love them," He gets lost in thought with a soft smile on his face.

(((Hope you guys liked the pronoun switching there!)))

"Okay, since my viewers, I hope they're fans, really like asking you questions, I got on more for you from SockMonster27 "when did you know you loved y/n? Did you try to ignore it," I quoted.

"Well back in chapter 11, when I kidnapped them, when they passed out they looked so peaceful, so cute. I had to hold them so they'd stay on my staff as we flew, they say Infront of me. I had butterflys in my stomach I think, they were so close to me. They smelled super good, definitely better than I did that day. I tried to ignore but a few days later, after our first date, it was hard to ignore," He sighed.

"You kidnapped them... But it's whatever," I awkwardly chuckled as he stared off into space.

Poof

And just like that everyone was back in the same room.

"Sorry I didn't intera- ask you all questions, but now say goodbye with your current knowledge," I say.

After they say their goodbyes

Y/N POV

I woke up to a hand wrapped around my stomach, butterflies flew in my sromach. I could hear his breathing behind me as be very lightly clenched my shirt, by my stomach. I gave a soft smile but knew I had to get up and prepare for today, or tomorrows events.

A/N: hope you liked this chapter, well more of a special, but still!

Vote - if you liked this

Comment - what did you find most funny?

Published: 31/12/22

Word count: 956