Rohan

Everyone watched as Finn's entire body radiated a the same golden lights as the statue. After a few seconds, the statue crumpled to dust and Finn opened his eyes. His pupils were replaced with swirling pools of golden light, his hair floated in the air like they were underwater.

He took a step, then another, eyes focused on the monster. He walked slowly, deliberately to where the princesses were struggling to maintain the shield. Rohan reached a hand to try and get Finn's attention. He had never seen anyone radiated so much power, not even the princesses, who he thought were the most powerful.

"No"
Nesta grabbed his hand before it made contact with Finn. "I don't think anyone can reach him. I don't think it's him anymore right now. "

They watched as Finn stopped directly in front of the monster, who surprisingly halted his motion. Then he spoke, his voice and echo of  a hundred tones, "I'll take it from here, take the people to safety. "

The princesses didn't argue, and at once they dropped the barrier, joined the others where the put up and smaller barrier. For a moment, Rohan almost though it was to protect them from Finn.

"You are a creature of chaos" Finn spoke again. The wind picked up and Finn slowly rose to the air, his hair still flowing around him. "You are the product of stolen and perverted magic". The monster charged at him, and for a moment everyone held their breath.

"Imitanto Pupulis"

When the words left his lips, a bright flash hit the monster square in it's chest, leaving a gaping hole. Finn, however, wasn't done. The earth vibrated, the wind pulled toward him, the trees shook their leaves, as he spoke his spells.

Time after time, the monster charged and Finn put a new hole in his body. He was weaving his spells with grace, and evaded the multiple fireballs the monster threw at him. Finally, seemingly having enough, Finn lifted a palm and spoke, "Ad Somnum!" And the monster froze.  Then he spoke again, this time, his voice a chorus of echoes in the air.

"Ignis proteista, Lamna ad veritus, ventu lin gæsto"

The monster roared as his limbs started to burn, one after the other. The flames that consumed it were unlike anything Rohan had ever seen. They destroyed the monster, but left the area intact. Soon, the monster's cries died as it crumpled to ash, and Finn stopped glowing. For a moment, he stayed in the air, but like the strings holding him were snapped, he dropped to the ground, unconscious.

Rohan immediately dropped his sword and ran to him. He cradled Finn's head on his lap and ran a hand through his hair, that now had white streaks running through their length. "We need a healer!" He cried desperately. Finn felt cold against him, and he didn't like it. The display had been powerful, future it might've taken all of Finn's strength.

"Ro-han"

He turned at the mention of his name, and saw one of Finn's eyes crack open. "Did- is the monster g-gone?"

"Yes, yes, you killed it, saved us. It was incredible" Rohan reassured him and pressed a light kiss to his brow, to which Finn sighed to.

"Good" he said, then passed out, his head falling heavily against Rohan.