Endgame Premiere

Florence

Only a week after I had caught my now ex-girlfriend cheating, one of the most anticipated events of the year came up: Marvels newest movie, Avengers Endgame, the sequel to Infinity War and also End of the Infinity Saga. I've been staying with Lizzie this past week and of course I took every possible moment to try to get her to tell me something about it. But this woman seriously doesn't even know what the movies is about. She was also still telling me, that she's not even in this one, because of what happened at the end of the last one. But I didn't trust her word on that one. They certainly wouldn't just kill off so many important characters just like that, right? Right?!

I was sitting in front of a huge mirror and laid out before me were big bags full of makeup. Elizabeth had surprised me with a full glam-team just for myself for this premiere. I never had my makeup done professionally and I was super excited to see the transformation.

Earlier this week, Lizzie and I were sitting on the floor looking through my clothes, trying to find a suitable outfit for the occasion. "Why can't I just go in jeans and a crop top?", I jokingly asked while sighing. Of course I knew that celebrities always wear something more formal to events like this, however, I was hardly a celebrity yet. Sure, my single was doing well right now and I gained a few followers but in my head I just hadn't reached that status yet.

"I mean you can wear what you want to, however... don't you want a little revenge?", the actress laughed and then flashed me a mischievous grin. I didn't know what she meant by that but this cheeky smile was enough for me to be interested, it was a side I hadn't seen on her before. "What do you mean by that? Since when are you one for revenge?"

Lizzie didn't answer, then got up and pulled me to her big walk-in closet. Confused I looked around and admired all the fancy things including expensive dresses, shoes, bags and sunglasses. Will I ever be able to afford something like this? Meanwhile the blonde was seemingly searching for something specific. A few minutes later she finally found what she was looking for and pulled out a short black dress with a dangerously low neckline. I turned to Elizabeth and raised my eyebrows. "I don't think that's really my style, Lizzie..", I wanted to start but the actress cut me off.

"Please just try it on and if you don't like it or don't feel comfortable you can just wear a normal suit.. but this could be your opportunity to do something more fun for a change! And if you-know-who is watching, she will be reminded of what she's missing!", Lizzie stated excitedly and held out the dress while looking at me with her big puppy eyes. How could I say no to this? Rolling my eyes at her, I took the dress and turned around to change. I stripped off my sweatpants first and then went on to take off my shirt. Now I was standing in front of the blonde, just in my underwear. I turned around to take a look at Lizzie who snapped out off her trance and then quickly met my gaze again. A small chuckle escaped my lips. "Like what you see, Olsen?", I asked the now flustered actress while posing jokingly. In return, she only rolled her eyes at me. "Don't get too cocky, darling. You don't know who you're playing with."

I laughed at her and didn't think any more of her words. Shortly after I had finally put on her dress and critically watched myself in the mirror. Lizzie seemed to be totally happy with her choice of clothing for me which made me, on the other hand, also feel more confident about it. "I do like how it fits me..", I started and she instantly grinned excitedly.
So it was decided.

Now, on the day of the Premiere, Lizzie had called her team to get us ready for the big event. We were put in different rooms by her makeup artist because she was getting distracted by Lizzie and I laughing the whole time. Damian, who was responsible for me decided on a bold red lipstick to contrast the simple color of my dress. Luckily, red lipstick was my go to look, so he didn't need to do anymore convincing.