Chapter 13: A Sister's Fight

(A/N: Two updates in one day, whoo I'm on a roll! Also, please forgive the extra spelling errors, I just got my nails done and am still figuring out how to type with with them lol.)

"Ella?" I looked up at the sound of my name. It was Mia!

"Mia? Mia! Mia, please you have to help me!" I cried. She ran over to me.

"Oh Ella, honey, are you okay?" She asked. I started to cry.

"Mia, get me down! Evie trapped me here!" I sobbed.

"Hang on, I'll get you down!" She said, and started ripping the mold away from me. Once she got me down, I threw myself into her arms and hugged her as hard as I could. She returned it.

"Don't let Evie get me, Mom! Don't let her get me!" I cried. She gently rubbed my back.

"Shh, hush now, I won't let her hurt you. Come on, we need to find Ethan, then we can get out of here." She said. I sniffed, wiped my eyes, and hurried after her. 

"Where's Dad at?" I asked. She looked back at me, smiling a little.

"Dad?" She asked. I turned bright red.

"Uh...I mean, Ethan, where's Ethan?" I asked. She laughed a little, stopping and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright, I understand. I have very vague memories of Ethan mentioning adopting you. And I'm okay with that. You have always been different from Eveline. I could see it from the moment you were able to speak and act for yourself. Eveline's idea of a family...it's twisted. But you, you deserve to have a loving Mother and Father. Eveline did too, but she's too far gone to fully understand. I wish I could save her. But I can save you. So if you want to call us Mom and Dad, it's fine with me." She said. I smiled and hugged her. I was finally getting a family of my own! We separated and hurried to the elevator. "Right now, we're on the second floor of the ship. Ethan is in the basement. We need a cable cord and a fuse. I can get the fuse from the first floor, if you can get the cable cord from the third floor." She said. I smiled.

"You got it!" I said, and took the supplies she handed me, a bottle of corrosive liquid, and a hand gun. Then, I scurried up to the third floor. I got the cable cord with no issue, then waited in the elevator for Mia. When she got back, we put the cord and fuse in place, and headed for the basement. Once the elevator doors opened, we began making our way to Ethan.

"He's waiting." We heard. Evie was mad. We found the room Ethan was in and headed in. Evie was waiting for us. I hurried over to the column of mold that held Ethan captive and began trying to dig him out. I could hear Evie addressing both me and Mia from behind me.

"He doesn't love either of you. I can make him love you guys." She said. I turned sharply.

"Shut up! Your kind of love, isn't love! I won't let you ruin him!" I yelled, and went back to trying to free Ethan.

"Eveline, don't hurt him!" Mia said.

"Silly, I already told you, I'm not going to hurt him!"

"Don't you dare!"

"Or what? You're not my Mommy or my Sister...remember?" Mia finally joined me, and together, we got Ethan out. Then, Mia pushed us both out a door!

"There's no time! I can't fight her for long. Here, take this!" She placed something in my hand, then shut and locked the door. I could see Eveline approaching her from behind. "Now go get that little bitch!" She said, as Evie's mold covered the window.

"Mia, no! No!!" Ethan yelled. I looked at what Mia had handed me. It was a sample of Evie's tissue cells. My eyes widened. She wanted us to make the E-Necrotoxin! I clutched the small bottle tight, and pulled Ethan a long. I wasn't going to let Evie destroy my family!