Meeting Him

Chapter 1

For thousands of years hell and heaven had worked together to keep Earth at peace. Once hell threatened to take over heaven. Heaven has declared war on hell.

Noel's P.O.V

"WAKE UP, AND GET OUT!" The solider screamed.

I woke up in my bed in the middle of a battle. I ran as fast as I could. I heard screams. Once I was outside of the house I flew to the safe house. It was basically a small room with steal walls, concrete floor, some chairs, and two guards by the door. I saw an angel by an empty seat. His large white wings hung out of the seat. I sat down by him seeing it was the last seat not taken. He was about 6'4 he was tall compared to me since I was only 5'1. My wings weren't even close to his, mine were way smaller. His eyes widen, I looked down at myself and I noticed I was only wearing a pair of black shorts and a blue tank top.

"Hey. I'm Dylan."

 "I'm Noel." I shook his hand. My dark blue and his hazel eyes met. Once the devils retreated they let all the angels out. No big damage was done. Dylan has asked me to go to breakfast with him, since we were down there for a couple of hours and had nothing to eat. I told him I would be right back since I wanted to change my clothes.

My room had white walls, wooden floors, a bathroom by the wardrobe, some poster of green day and cold play, and a queen size bed with white sheets with blue strips. I quickly put on the first clothes I saw, which were some red baggy pants and a white long sleeve shirt with a red rose to match the baggy pants. With that I went back to Dylan to go for breakfast.

Once we were in the mall, we went to a restaurant for breakfast. We took a seat nearby a window, since the mall was on a cliff it had an amazing view. You could see a beautiful blue shinning lake, and the beautiful forest. We started to order. We both ordered pancakes, and ate in silence. It was awkward.

I know some people think heaven is a cloudy place but its actually a giant piece of land just like hell. Dylan had asked for my phone number, I gave it to him since I kind of liked the guy. It was about 7 in the afternoon so we agreed to meet up tomorrow at the lake for a swim.

-------------------------------------------------------The Next Day-------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 9 in the morning. I put on my blue swim suit with strips and put a black shoulder shirt with a tiger on it and some plain black shorts over my swim suit. I let my blond hair in a pony tail. I wouldn't exactly call my self thin but not fat either. I grabbed extra clothes to change. I started flying to the lake. I saw him already there with his arms crossed leaning against a tree.

"Sorry I'm late" I said while looking at my watch.

"Don't worry about it" Dylan replied.

I dipped my feet to see if the water was cold, I wasn't expecting it to be warm since its the morning and it was freezing. I didn't want to go in considering it was cold. Dylan was calling me to get in. After a couple of minutes he got out of the water and picked me up.

"Let me go!" He just chuckled.

"Its not that cold" and after that he just threw me in. I was trying to get out, but he wouldn't let me. After about 5 minutes I got used to the water. His brown hair glimmered when it was wet.

When an hour passed we decided to get out. We headed different directions and went behind some trees to dress. I put on a pair of jeans and a sweater over my T-shirt. When he was done he was wearing jeans with a plain white shirt that fit him perfectly. Next we went on a silent stroll. The sun was shinning down on us. It looked beautiful. Once we reached the end of the forest we were exhausted.

"Mind if I walk you home?"

"Its fine, you don't have to do that." He just shrugged and walked with me anyways. Once we got to my home, I let him inside not knowing what else to do. Most angels move out of there parents house at the age 15, and once your ready you get the Ring of Heaven or the Tattoo of Hell. Both of these gave you a power. The ring gave you the power of light and the tattoo gave you the power of death. The more rings or tattoos you had the stronger you were. Dylan had one ring, but it looked strange, but I didn't argue since I haven't seen a lot of rings and their styles.

"Well bye then, see you tomorrow." I opened the door after.

"Didn't know you wanted me to leave so badly." I know he was playing, but I just wanted to rest. I smirked at him, and was about to shut the door. 

Right when he was about to leave, I felt my lips brush against his. It was an innocent peck on the lips. After that he just smiled and left. It felt nice. I couldn't wait to see him again.

I went to take a bath so the time would go faster. Once I got out, I put on some pjs. Then went to bed and drifted off to deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------The Next Day---------------------------------------------------------

I put on some jeans with a plain blue T-shirt and went to watch TV. I got a call, I looked who it was. It was Dylan. I waited a few seconds to pick up, so I wouldn't sound creepy.

"Hello?" I pretended to ask not knowing who it was.

"Hey... um I was wondering if you can come to my place this afternoon?" I was shocked, I didn't even where he lived.

"I can pick you up? I mean its okay if you don't want to come." After some fast thinking I responded.

"Sure," and with that, I hung up. I wasn't sure what to wear, so after some thinking I put on a sweater over my T-shirt. I heard a knock on the door. I was hoping it would be Dylan, but when I opened it is was my friend, Shannon.

"Need anything?" I tried to ask in a kind tone, but I honestly wanted her to go away. She put on a big grin and she showed me her hand. I looked at her hand with shock.

"I just got it yesterday." She said while still grinning and looking at the Ring of Heaven.

"Your so lucky!" I was so jealous. It was almost every angels dream to get the Ring of Heaven. I told her I was in a hurry, so she left. About 10 minutes later I heard another knock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter should be here by March 1st or earlier! I hope you keep wanting to read after this chapter.