Truth Revealed Through Tests

Chapter 10

Noel P.O.V

I woke up in a bed. I was about to go toward the door when suddenly I looked at the mirror. I was different. I had two tattoos, and red eyes. The red eyes looked cold and deadly. Is this how I now look? I  let out my wings to see if they had anything different. They were the same. I didn't even feel like myself. I felt different. I sighed. I opened the door and there was no one there. I looked both ways, and choose to go right. When did I get in this place? I don't remember passing out. Unless this was a test, but what test would this be? I kept walking right until I reached another way. Right or left? I choose left. It was a dead end. I went back and went right. Another dead end. I went back to where my room was and went left. There was another choice. I chose right. Another dead end. I was starting to become angry. I went back and went left another dead end! I got so angry I kicked down the wall. There was another way to go. I decided to go straight. I kept pushing down walls with lighting. After knocking down several walls I reached a door.

I put my hand on the knob and turned it. I opened the door, and there was the room I was in before, but it was spinning. Am I dreaming? Suddenly I felt being dragged into the room. And the lighting started to shock me, but this time it didn't hurt. I didn't feel anything. Then suddenly the room fell apart, and I saw the guy who caught me from before. Then everyone else showed up, and started to just laugh. I was running toward the door. I have to be dreaming, but it all felt so real, but that's what dreams can be like. When I put my hand on the knob, I twisted it and it opened. Suddenly I was in a room. I saw everyone from before. Then I saw myself. I looked terrible. I had blood all over me. Am I dead? No, I was still breathing. How do I get back into my body. The guy who caught me was just starring at me. Not the me that was lying down in the bed, but the real me. I tried moving to another spot to see if he could really see me, but he kept starring at me. 

"Ethan are you okay?" One of the guys asked. The guy, called Ethan looked away and looked at the guy who asked.

"Yea." he simply replied. I sighed. I tried to lean against the wall, but I went right through the wall. I ended up being in a different room. I saw a little girl on the bed. She looked pale. Then suddenly the monitor let out a long beeping sound. Then doctors started to charge in the room. I couldn't bare to watch it, so I went back to the room. I took a seat right by me. I just starred at my self. I sighed. I wonder if they could hear me. I tried to say something, but I couldn't talk. It felt like I had no voice, but somehow the Ethan guy saw me. I wonder how?  And how do I get out of here? Maybe I am dreaming. No, this couldn't be a dream. Is this even suppose to happen? Did they make a mistake with the transformation? I need to find some information, but where? Wait! Ethan! He knows I'm here, maybe he can help me. I stood up, walked in front of Ethan and started pointing at the door. He then started to head toward the door.

"I'll be right back." He said, and left. I followed. He then started to head toward a room. The room had some seats and a hospital bed, along with some doctor supplies. I starred at him. He has to know something. I tried to talk, but I still couldn't. 

"If you were going to ask how to get back, I don't know." Its as he read my mind, but its pretty obvious what I wanted to ask. I looked at him. How can I ask him something? Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I started pointing at his eyes, then at mine. I hope he got the message.

"I don't know how I can see you, this never happened before." This? Does he mean the transformation? What can he tell me? I wish I could just get back to my body.

"You might die." Maybe that's it! Maybe I have to figure something out in order to live. Maybe I should get back to the room it all happened. I looked at him, and smiled. He looked confused. I waved goodbye, and ran toward the wall. I was now outside the building. Quickly I let out my wings. I flew around looking for the building. About half an hour later, I found it. I entered the top floor. I was in the hall way where I was taken. Where are the rooms? I wish I knew. I guess I have to search this top floor. It might be on a different floor though. I sighed. I might have to search this whole building. I started to scan around. I went through the wall. I searched the entire floor. Nothing. I sighed again. Next floor I guess.