Lost

Chapter 4

Noel P.O.V 

Dylan woke me up. I hated waking up in the mornings. I saw everything already packed.

"You packed everything?"

"Yea, it didn't take long." 

"I could have helped you know." He just shrugged. 

"So, should we start moving?"

"Yea." We started walking. We tried to be silent in case those people were back. We looked around while we were walking. We wore the same clothes. I wanted to take a shower or something but there really wasn't any time, especially while those guys are after us. I've been wearing this blue T-shirt, gray sweater, and blue jeans for almost 3 days now. While Dylan wore a black T-shirt with blue jeans. 

"This is starting to get exhausting."

"Were almost there. We should be there in about a day."

"A day?!" I really wanted to take a shower, put on some fresh clothes, and sleep all day.

"Once were at the bottom of Heaven, we can easily get to Hell." 

"Can we at least wash our clothes or something?"

"We don't have the time with those guys following us, and just wait one more day." 

"Ugh, we better clean up once were there." He stopped walking and staid silent. I tried to walk, but he stopped me.

"What is it?" I tried to whisper, but it was louder than I expected.

"Shh." I tried to hear and look around, but I didn't see or hear anything. Finally I saw a shadow along the tree. Dylan just started to walk. I did as he did, since I didn't know what else to do. In a matter of minutes he started to run. I tried to keep up with him, but he was fast. I saw him ahead of me. I gave all my left energy into running. I saw the shadow a little behind me. When I turned my head back I lost Dylan. I didn't know what to do, so I turned left. I hid behind a tree. I heard the shadow stepping on the twigs. He left. I took a deep breath. I wonder where Dylan went. Did that man catch him? Dylan is fast, so I don't think he would get caught. I started walking after the man. Maybe he would be close to Dylan.

I followed the path of broken twigs. It all seemed like circles to me. Was this guy testing me? Or are these the same trees? Is this guy lost? I had so many questions that probably wont be answered. I didn't know which way to go. Wait! What if he knew I was going to go after him? What if this is a trap? How do you not leave a trail? Did he fly? No, that would be to easy to spot. I looked up. He used the trees!

I started to climb up a tree. How do you run tree to tree? The branches from the trees were all cut. Was he spreading his arms out? No, why would he do that. But, how did he run across these trees? I took a minute to think. Did he spread his wings and ran threw the branches? It is a good idea. I spread out my wings, and started to run branch to branch. I looked down and saw some broken twigs and some foot prints in the mud. Was this guy messing with me? Or is this Dylan's doing? The only thing I can hope is that I find Dylan. It was getting dark, and I was getting more worried by the minute. Am I going the right way? All I can do now is hope.

I decided to settle down. As I started to fall asleep more questions appeared in my head. Did Dylan ditch me? Was he working with those men? Did he escape? With those questions in my head I fell asleep.

Dylan's P.O.V

I can't believe I lost Noel. But, I can't turn back with that guy chasing me. Wait is he still chasing me? I have been lost in my thoughts in what seemed a few hours. I looked behind me and there was no one. Did they get Noel? Noel might not be the fastest girl but she can find a way to out run the guy. If she wasn't caught what would she be doing? Where would she be? I had to find her some how. But, I can't turn back easily without getting spotted. I can't fly either or my wings would be exposed. The only thing I can do for now is go to sleep, and hope I can find her tomorrow. I climbed up a tree and set up a little sleeping place. I wonder if she was okay. Well the only thing I can do was wait.

--------------------------------------------------------The Next Day------------------------------------------------------------

Person P.O.V ( The person who chased Noel and Dylan) (Person 2)

Person 1: "Did you get them?" 

Person 2: "No."

Person 1: "Did you do anything?!"

Person 2: "I separated them."

Person 3: "I guess that can help, but they'll try looking for each other. We need to act fast."

Person 1: "I agree." 

This job wasn't exactly the right thing to do. Angels weren't exactly perfect as people expected. Even angels make big mistakes, and do the wrong thing instead of the right one. This was one of those big mistakes.

Noel P.O.V

I packed up and started to look for Dylan. If this was the man's purpose I should find Dylan quickly. But, where could he be? I knew what I had to do to find Dylan. But, I would get caught. Then I would have to go to jail for trying to go to Earth or Hell without permission. This might be the only way to find Dylan. Maybe if I don't go high enough I won't get spotted. I decided to take the chance. I spread my wings and started to fly. I tried my best not to go to high, but I couldn't help my self. The wind rushing in your face. The warm sun shinning down on you. The beautiful forest below you. I loved every minute of this moment. I looked below and saw Dylan. I flew down as fast as I could. I was going to fast! I couldn't stop! The wind was making me go faster and faster! I crashed into Dylan.

"Where did you go?" I tried to ask calmly, but I was angry. He just took of not even slowing down for me, and leaving me with that guy.

"I tried to separate so the guy would follow me, and he did." I haven't thought of that. I mean the guy did follow Dylan. But why Dylan? I mean I was an easier target to catch. 

"How did you know he would go for you?" I was starting to get suspicious. He just shrugged. I was confused. I was angry that he just took a chance like that. I was yet happy to see him. I was relieved that I found Dylan. I had a mixture of emotions.

"So do we just keep walking?" Without a doubt I know those guys would be following.

"We have no choice. There plan was probably to separate us so we would be easier targets. We have to keep walking at a faster paste and make sure we don't get separated." We slept less, ate less, and walked faster. 

"I don't know if we can continue like this." We were starving and exhausted. We were doing this to our selves and we weren't even sure they were coming, but there was a good chance they were.

"I mean if they were coming we would be in no condition to run or fight."

"It seems like your right."

"Lets just rest for the night and eat in the morning." Dylan just nodded to the idea. We started setting up a small sleeping area, and putting our things aside. I was starting to get scared with those guys after us. They can snatch us any minute, and if were not prepared... I hated thinking negatively, but it was the truth. They can get us in our sleep. When were distracted. When were eating. Theirs plenty of opportunities for them. But, why haven't they done anything yet? Are they trying to make us go crazy with those thoughts? Or are they just waiting? I decided to stop thinking of all the possibilities. I tried to relax and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!