Paul

Chapter 6

Person 2 P.O.V

Person 3"You're just going to let them run away like that?!?"

Person 1:" Oh please... We know where there going. It won't be long." I really hate what I'm doing. Killing angels and devils. Why do I do it? It's the only way my family and I live. But, they do it for the killing. The big grin on their faces when there right about to kill, is really sick. Not only do they kill them, they steal there powers. Once an angel is dead, the ring will come off. And if there's no ring on them... They make the angel suffer longer before they kill them. I was trying to get close to those 2, which I know as Dylan and Noel. I want to warn them. I want to tell them to hurry and get out. But, they think i'm going to kill them know. There probably resting know since they ran so fast. Maybe I can tell them, I 'm going to go look for them. Well, its worth a try. I decided to warn them.

Person 2:"I'm going to go look for them."

Person1:"Alright, but don't make any close contact, and don't kill them without us." I smirked, they had to believe me i'm still on their side,

Person 2:" I wouldn't even think to kill them without you guys, I'm offended that you even thought I would do that." With that I ran. 

Noel P.O.V

I woke up hearing twigs breaking. I shot the lighting protecting me and Dylan at a tree, since I couldn't take the lightning back into my body. I tried to listen again if I was hearing right. I heard it again. I woke up Dylan. And when he was about to say something, I put my finger by my mouth. He understood and staid quite. I got off the tree and Dylan did the same. There was a long shadow along the trees. Suddenly the person came out of the trees.

Person 2:"I mean no harm."

"Why do you keep following us!" Dylan screamed.

Peron 2:"I came here to help you."

"Help us?! Help us?! You did nothing but the opposite of help! How are you possibly going to help us!?"

Person:"Look I really mean no harm. My name is Paul."

"Okay.... Paul... Why are you here?!"  Paul staid silent for a few moments and answered.

"I am here to warn you."

"About what? We know your planning on killing us."

"Look, I don't have much time...Just get to Hell as fast as you can."

"How did you know we were going to Hell?" With that question the person known as Paul ran off.

"What do we do?" Dylan asked. 

I sighed. "I guess go to Hell fast."

"What if this is a trap?"

"We have no other options." Dylan just nodded.

"Okay so, we can't stop moving?" 

"Dylan, you have to take a risk."

Dylan looked confused."What risk?"

"The only way we can make it to Hell alive is...." I sighed.

"Is what?"

"We... have to fly." Dylan staid silent. I let him think things through. I know it must be hard putting your life at risk.

"But if we get caught-" I cut him off.

"Look you can run branch from branch, so the leaves will be covering your wings. Its the only way we can make it their before..." Dylan let out a sigh.

"I'll do it." We both got on the tree and spread out our wings. Dylan's were big black wings. They were amazing. Mine were simple white. Not even close to the size of Dylan's wings. We started to run. We were going as fast as we could.  We were side by side. The wind rushing in our faces. The leaves hitting our faces. It felt like you were about to fall, but because of our wings we didn't and we couldn't. I just wanted to fly into the sky, but I knew there was no time for that, not know. The temptation was killing me. The beautiful view of the forest, was just above me. 

"You want to go fly up don't you?" Dylan said while looking up at the light blue sky. I just nodded.

"Its so hard to resist looking down at everything. Knowing you'll see something breath taking." Dylan was right. But I didn't want to fly up without Dylan. it would be unfair to him, since he can't fly up. That would be to much to exposing his wings.

"So, does Hell have like fire everywhere?" I never really saw Hell. Dylan just laughed.

"That's what everybody thinks. Hell isn't anything what people think. There's no fires, no blood anywhere, and there's no people with horns, and tails." I just laughed. 

"So how does Hell look like?" Dylan smiled.

"That's the part your gonna see." I frowned.

"But, I don't like being patient!" Dylan laughed along with me.

"Well you'll have to." 

"Dylan... Do you really think this is a trap?" I was scared. I was lost. And I didn't know what to do. Dylan sighed.

"I don't know... Sometimes you have to let faith decide."

"And why do you think there trying to kill us?"

"Noel... Sometimes you have to let those thoughts go."

"How do I let the though out that someone is going to kill us!?" Dylan staid silent.

"Just... Forget about it for a while. Let your mind wonder." I never thought about it that way. Let my mind wonder? Don't worry about it? I guess that would make me worry less. I decided to get rid of any thoughts about the killing.

"Can you please just tell me how Hell looks like?" I couldn't take it I wanted to know. Dylan just staid silent with a big grin on his face. 

"Dylan?" He still kept silence, and still kept the grin. Finally he spoke.

"We're here."

-----------------------------------------------------End of Chapter----------------------------------------------------

Sorry you had to wait an extra week for me to update. I was trying to finish it, but I was stuck. I didn't know what to do. I also don't know when next chapter is coming out. I will try my best to get it out fast! And every one whos reading THANKS!!!!! And hope you keep reading :) If I made any mistakes, please leave a comment.