Nightmares

Chapter 5

Noel P.O.V

I woke up finally feeling fully rested. Dylan was cleaning up the sport he has slept at. 

"Good morning." He said with a smile on his face.

"Morning." 

"Are we getting a move on?"

"No were gonna have some food first." Dylan opened the bag with widened eyes.

"Whats wrong?"

"We have no food left."

"Then what do we do?!" I was angry, but not at Dylan. I was just hungry. 

"We either have to find some find or just go to Hell and hope we get there fast." He whispered the word Hell in case people are listening. I thought for a quick moment.

"Why don't we do both?"

"What do you mean?"

"We head to... While looking for food." I didn't want to say Hell. Dylan just nodded to the idea. We packed everything up. We got down from the tree and started to walk. While we were walking we picked up some berries from bushes. There weren't any poison berries because there was no need. Technically we're already dead. We were walking when suddenly the forest has started to turn black.

"Whats happening?!" Dylan probably doesn't know whats happening, but I do.

"Nightmares."

"Nightmares?" I was surprised Dylan didn't know what these were.

"Nightmares are from Hell. Hell has sent them for war." I was scared of the idea.

"We better get out of here some how." Dylan said in a rush.

"Wait, isn't Hell on our side?" I was curious, I mean Dylan probably came here to get some war information or something.

"No. " 

"Then what do we do? There gonna kill us!" I was frightened on whats going to happen in the future. I was frightened on whats going to happen now. 

"Don't worry they won't kill us. I just need to show them my tattoo."

"Tattoo? You have a tattoo?" I know devils had one, I just haven't seen any tattoos on Dylan.

"When I left Hell they made my tattoo invisible in case angels try to inspect me. It will reappear once I come back to Hell." Wow, Hell has really thought everything threw. Making tattoos invisible. Making devils hide their wings. I wonder how many spy devils are in Heaven. 

Suddenly the nightmares started to come. They were black shadows with long black hair. You can hear them stopping hard on the ground. Charging toward us. 

"There coming!" I yelled. I didn't know what to do. I thought for the best solution. Nightmares were horses sent from Hell to do as much damage as they could.

"Up the tree!" Dylan yelled while trying to climb it as fast as he could. His hand reached out to help me get up the tree. I took his hand and he started to pull. I finally got up the tree. As soon as I got on the nightmares started running. I just remembered something. The only way to kill a nightmare is lighting, and I forgot all about my ring! I never used lighting once, so I didn't know how to use it. I put my hands out moving my fingers. I put all my power I could in my hands. I reached out my hand toward one of the many nightmares. I was feeling the electricity, but I couldn't see it. Why? Your suppose to see the lightning. What am I doing wrong? Wait, if you can still feel it, will they still feel it? I decided to give it a try. Dylan was looking at me like I was crazy, but he didn't say anything. I moved my pointed one of my fingers at a nightmare. The nightmare was slowly fading away.

"I did it!"

"What did you do?!" Dylan asked with shock.

"Lightning."

"But, I didn't see any."

"I don't know, what I do know is you can feel the electricity run through your body."

"Hurry! Try getting more before they go out to do damage!" Dylan is a devil, and he actually cared for Heaven. Then why was he here? I didn't have much time to think, I started to zap as much nightmares before they can get any further. I didn't get all of them. I couldn't. I couldn't get all of them.

"Heaven should be able to get the rest."

"Hope so." Suddenly the tree guys appeared. Still wearing disguise. They were just standing there infront of us. There was only silence. Finally someone spoke.

"What do you want?" Dylan asked, more like shouted. But, they staid silent. I noticed something running threw the trees. I looked again at the people. Something caught my eye, a straw hanging from one of their arms. It was hard to spot. I suddenly zapped on of them. Straws started to come out.

"Dylan run! Its a trap!" But, it was to late. We were surrounded by the 3 guys. 

Person 3:"We didn't expect you to see through the trap."

"Is there something you need?"

Person 1:"Yes."

"And what would that be!?" I was tired of these guys stalking us.

Person 1:"We were sent here to kill you." Mine and Dylan's eyes widened in shock.

"What! By who!?"

Person 1:"We can't tell you,but were planning on getting the job finished." I Zapped lightning at one of them. While one of them were on the ground, me and Dylan ran. We ran with everything we had. We didn't stop to breath. No, we kept running and running. I saw one of them behind me, and I zapped him. It gave us more time to run.

"What do we do!" We couldn't keep running forever.

"I don't know! Run till we get there!"

"Are you crazy! We can't run forever!" 

"Just keep running we'll think of something." Once we were out of breath we stopped and climbed a tree. We were both breathing heavily. 

"How...far...is...Hell?" It was hard to breath from all that running.

"We're... almost...there" Dylan also seemed like he was having a hard time. After a few moments we could finally breath normally.

"How do we sleep? There planning on killing us!"

"We have to take watch."

"That usually doesn't work you know." I looked in Dylan's bag for any water.  I found some wires. Why did he need wires?

"What are these for?"

"I don't know I just brought everything that was in that cave." 

"We this might work"

"What will?" I put the wires around the branches and zapped one of the wires.

"As I though the electricity is going threw. We can both sleep." After some time, I finally drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------- End Of Chapter---------------------------------------------------------