One: Six in the morning

Trinity wiped her sweat from her forehead as she stretched her legs

Trinity wiped her sweat from her forehead as she stretched her legs. She looked around the field in search for something or someone. Crowds of people on the bleachers blocked certain areas, but Trinity was determined to find him.

Her mouth felt dry and the heat was getting to her. She got up and walked over to the bench near her and grabbed her water. She started to chug it down until she heard her name being called.

She wiped the corner of her mouth and headed over to her softball coach. Her coach smiled at her and checked the broad again.

"Hello Trin, I know it's hot and everything. I want you to go over that throw one more time before we head inside. I know this will be a win for us in the future." Her coach gave her a thumbs up and walked back to the sidelines.

Trinity nodded grabbing a softball from one of her teammates and heading out to the center field. Her eyes wondered over at the bleachers, hoping to just get a glimpse of him. Trying to see if he would show a  peek of his hair.

She made it to the center and knocked on the dirty white square plate underneath her. She looked up to her one of her teammates smirking. She got ready to throw, sending a smirk back at her. Trinity's confidence was average, but making herself work hard will finally pay off. She twirled her arm twice and threw with force.

She watched as the ball neared her teammates and leaped to catch, watching as it went over their head. Trinity cheered walking up to her coach who held her hand up. Trinity returned the high five, jumping up and down in excitement.

"That was great. See I told you that  practice would do you some good. I'm proud of you Trinity."

"Thank you Coach K, I'll continue to practice." Coach K patted her shoulder and smiled.

"That's what I like to hear." She walked away with a smile. She looked back at the bleachers. Some got up to leave, yet she didn't even see him there. She saw her friends heading down the bleachers talking. She smiled seeing them as she made her way to get her stuff.

Maybe she would see him inside.

She checked the time and let out a sigh.

It was six in the morning, of course he wasn't here this early. The sun was already up due to the blazing heat and she was tired. She knew she would sleep in her first period or go to the nurse's office with a pass from her coach.

She put her bag over her shoulder and glared at the sun, which stinged her eyes a bit when she looked. She looked away blinking the random colors away.

"Hey, you coming?" One of her friends shouted and she nodded and ran over to them.