Five: How do i change to be a better version?

Trinity went through countless hair dyes, tighter clothing, and more make-up on her face. It was like she was becoming Cherry, the other popular, the more whiter version of Trinity. Someone who didn't play sports, but was student body president and most favorite.

Her wavy golden hair, doe green eyes, and her bright color clothes. Her easy and welcoming smile. Everything about her screamed popular and friendly. She was the definition that her and the rest were trying to follow. She was beautiful, she was the human angel in the Bible.

Her friends were Cloud and Claudia, very friendly as well. Cloud had doe blue eyes and a round face that reminded you of candy. Claudia had siren brown eyes and held a more resting face that seem unwelcoming. Smart in every class and would leave Trinity in fourth place mostly.

They were what Trinity and everyone else envied to be, they never strayed from their trio and would always stick together.

Trinity had a whole large group of friends.

Cheryl, Ash, Mia, Rock, Heart, Dream, Gem, Tree, and herself.

Cheryl and Ash were the mother of the group. Both were gingers and were twins.

Mia, Rock, and Heart were the heart of the group and funny. They were always there for everyone and were friends before meeting Trinity on the softball team.

Dream, Gem, Tree were all crackheads, but fun and loving. They were blunt, but held their tongues when necessary.

Trinity and the girls were at Trinity's house. Her room had enough space to keep ten people in. Some were sitting on her bed or by her desk while she was standing against the wall smiling at them. She appreciated free them for being there for her ups and downs and making sure that she do the same for them.

She glanced out the window, it was already midnight and she didn't see him. He probably already threw out the trash or was just avoiding coming until
her light went out.

She could see herself through the window. Her pink hair stood out the most in the visible glass. She thought back at school, how many people had their hair completely dyed pink.

It was amazing to see, yet scary. For people to follow everything you do like you were famous. She touch a strand of hair and almost cried. Her hair was the biggest part of her identity, but it didn't feel like her anymore. It felt like another trend.

She looked at her friends watching them laugh at each other's joke. Dream was only one who made eye contact

"Guys, Should I cut my hair?"