Eleven: Competition

Cherry knew of Trinity's crush on him. It was envy from her  to see Trinity look happy. She had to fight her way to the top and to watch her opponent be happy. It didn't sit right with Cherry.

It was a miracle to have him not like her in that way. It was almost easy for her. To see Trinity sad made her feel a bit bad, but not guilty enough to have something like a award beside her. It was amazing.

It turned out better than expected. He was so giving and treated her right. They both had something in common towards Trinity. It wasn't hate or anything, but envy.

Cherry never felt jealous of Trinity, but what she had was better than what Trinity had. Cherry was the Body President and Trinity was softball. People took Softball more seriously than the voice of Cherry's opinions. They loved Trinity and Cherry felt that strong envy of her.

For Trinity, Cherry was that lighter tone of her. Soft spoken, skinny, and everything that Trinity didn't have competition with. Trinity admired Cherry, she stuck to something that gave a voice to the ugliest side of the school. Bullying, littering, and the vandalism that happened. No one knew that, but with Cherry there; It's like people paid attention.

Trinity never liked being compared to Cherry. They looked nothing alike or acted the same. They were just at the top and shared that popularity that others crave.

To sit at their table.

The table which Trinity and Cherry fought for until those seniors graduated. It was something of a challenge at first, but it still didn't stop it from being competitive.

With competition came desperation .
With desperation came envy and jealousy .
With that would be Cherry and Trinity.

Trinity, more on the clueless side at Cherry playing the chess game.