All fun and games

The plane ride over to England was short and sweet. I got to sit next to a dude with blue hair and he gave me tips about how to take care of hair when it's that blue. He gave me a card for his hair salon he owns in Wales. When we got off the plane. The airport was filled with screaming fans not to our surprise. They threw stuffed animals at us and drawings they made. I was even given a bracelet and a few plushies. But other than that I was good. Mike and Tony ran ahead of me. I had no idea why until I ran over towards them to see Jaime being dragged into the crowd of screaming fans and Vic trying to stop taking pictures. "Amber help us out!" Mike said pulling Jaime by his shirt. "Shit how many burritos did you eat before we got here?" Tony asked trying to lift him up. "I'm not fat!" Jaime shouted at Tony. "Whatever just get the hell out of there!" Shouted Tony. Vic ran up to me and threw me over his shoulder. "Let's go come on I got your stuff. Guys let's go!!!" Shouted Vic. The guys finally got Jaime and ran for the exit to our bus waiting for us outside. "Top bunk!" I shouted getting off Vic's shoulder grabbing my bags and climbing to the top bunk. I emptied out all my stuff on the mattress and grabbed my bag of chips I bought at the small store at the airport. I opened the bag and ate some while I grabbed for the curtain. "I'm going to sleep no body come bother me." I shouted at the guys when I heard more foot steps. "Ey! It's dragon!" Shouted some guys with English accents. "Who the fuck?" I pulled the curtain away to see five guys crowding Jaime patting him and hugging him. "Who's the cutie in the top bunk?" Asked a guy with blue eyes and shiny brownish hair. "That's my daughter." Vic said glaring at him. "Amber these are the guys from bring me the horizon. This is Oliver, Lee, Matt, Jordan, and Matthew." Vic said pointing to all five of them. "Remember me from your party?" Oliver asked running over to me trying to hug me. "Yes I remember you." I yawned and pushed his face away. "You're going to love England especially Sheffield." Said Matt. "I know a great ice cream parlour!" Piped Jordan. "Cool." I said when Tony tossed me my turtle. "Thanks Tony." I said when the guys started cheering. "Hey!!! It's turtle!" Mathew and Lee shouted. They began to pat down his back and hug him. "Hey what should we call her?" Jordan asked pointing over at me. "Hmm..." Oliver hummed and snapped his fingers. "Ducky!" The guys started jumping around and ran all over the bus. "Listen guys it's twelve in the morning and I want to sleep!" I shouted closing my curtain putting my headphones in and listened to some soft music.

I woke up the next morning to screaming, laughing, and shouting. "Goal!!!" Screamed the guys. I quickly sat up and opened my curtain. "Guys I'm still fucking sleeping." I groaned as Oliver came over to me with his arms reaching out for me. "Come on ducky I'll carry you over." I sighed and Oliver carried me over to the back room to the guys. "We got hot wings, cheese pizza, coconut water and peace tea for breakfast. Let me know if you don't like the stuff I'll go out and buy you different food you like." He winked at me. "Thanks Oliver." I said as he put me down to see the rest of the guys. "Morning ducky!" Lee, Matt, Mathew, and Jordan sang. "Hi." I plainly said taking the wings from Jaime and sitting on the floor. "You're especially hungry this morning." Vic laughed. "Yeah I am because we haven't ate since the plane ride here." I muttered as I grabbed a piece of pizza. "Ambers one of the guys!" Mike said patting my head. "Here ducky take the whole box." Jordan said handing me the pizza box with four left over slices of pizza. "Thanks." I said as I ate my food on the floor. "This is awesome." I laughed as I watched the soccer game with the guys. "Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!" Shouted Lee. "Goal!!!" Oliver shouted jumping up and down. "Jesus guys you're all crazy about soccer I'm going to the front room." I yawned taking my pizza and giving Tony my left over wings. "Hey I'm vegetarian!" He yelled over at me. "I know..." I laughed deviously. I grabbed my laptop from my bunk and decided to group Skype my friends. "Hey it's Fuentes!" Shouted Darin. "What it do Fuentes?" Kenny joked around. "Lucky I want pizza. Look how skinny I am!" Sean said sucking in his stomach showing off his ribs. "Jesus Sean put those away." I laughed. "Damn you gotta eat more than you already do." Kenny laughed. "So how's tour life?" Sean asked me. "It's good I'm in England right now with Bring me the Hori-" "Oh my god! You better not touch Oli!!!" Kenny and Sean screamed through the screen. "You got it." I laughed. "How's school nerds?" They all sighed and looked at me. "Boring..." "Eh." "I miss you!" The three of them grumbled one at a time. "I miss you guys too. I'll be back before you guys know it." I said when Matt and Jordan sat next to me while I skyped. They waved at the screen and Kenny and Sean were freaking out while Darin was half asleep. "Jordan I love you!" Shouted Kenny. Jordan winked and blew a kiss at the screen towards her. "Matt I love you like so much. Love me!!!" Sean screeched at the screen. Matt got the screen and kissed it. Sean gasped and flapped his arms around like a chubby seal. "AHHHHHH I love you Matt!" Darin yawned and groaned. "I'm going to bed I have a paper due tomorrow. Bye Fuentes!" He said hanging up. Oliver came over to see what we were doing and leaned over to the screen. "Who're these people? Is this omegle?" Oliver asked about to take off his pants to flash his ass at the screen. "No those are my friends I'm on Skype." I laughed when Kenny shouted. "Show me the booty!!!" "Bitch his booty is mine!" Sean yelled at Kenny. I glared at screen and laughed. "Alright guys I gotta go. Talk to you guy soon!" I said hanging up Skype. "Ready to go explore the town?" Vic said tossing me a hat. "But dad I'm still in my pj's." I said laying on Matt's lap. "Get dressed." I got up and waddled over to my luggage full of clothes. "Wear this!" Oliver said grabbing a black skirt that was in my bag and a burgundy shirt. "No thanks I'll wear my black ripped jeans though." I said running into the bathroom and changed. I grabbed my bag and my camera and headed out to the guys waiting outside. "You guys aren't coming?" Lee, Matt, Mathew, Jordan and Oliver looked at me and shook their heads waving the TV guide in my face. "The next football game is in a hour we'll hang out with you later." Oliver said. "Sounds like a plan." I said and ran out. I rummaged through my bag for my phone and made sure it was there but I also felt a card. It was from the hairstylist guy I met on the plane ride. We were in Wales so I should stop by and say hello. We took pictures, ate random foods, and we stopped by shops. I pulled on Vic's sleeve like a lost child and flashed him the card to the hair salon. He looked at the card and then at my hair. "Yeah let's go and while we're there you're getting your hair done." I smiled jumping up and down and hugged him. "Thanks dad!" I said we then looked for the shop. Finally I found it. I walked in to be greeted by smiling faces. Then the guy I met on the plane saw me with his blue hair in his face. "Ey! It's Amber nice to see ya again!" He said patting my back. "What can I do ya for today? I'm sure your good ole pal Wally can help you out." He winked. "Yea I actually need a hair cut and maybe something else?" I said and he nodded with a smile on his face. "Don't worry ole Wally will fix ya head right up." He laughed. "How much?" Vic asked taking his wallet out. "No worries pops. It's for free ya girl over there is a great friend." Vic awestruck put away his wallet. "Thanks." Vic said turning to the guys. They all shrugged their shoulders and muttered. "I dunno." Jaime said as Vic sat down with the rest of the guys.