Date night

"And that's how I won my pants back..." Jack said. As we road off to where ever Jack was taking me we talked about whatever. "So are you going to tell me where we're going to eat?" I asked crossing my legs and looking all serious. "It's very romantic..." He grinned. "Okay..." I said looking out the window. "Then after that... I'm taking you out to a nice store and you can get whatever you want." He smiled. "All right then I'm holding you too it." I said when the bus stopped. I tried looking out the window but Jack stopped me. "No no it's a surprise." He smirked. "Fine." I said and he wrapped a blind fold around my eyes. "What the hell?" "It's for the surprise." Jack said. He took me out the bus. "It's really quiet... Are you planning to kill me?" I asked him. "No take off the blind fold." Jack laughed. I took off the blind fold and saw we were in front of a subway. "This is romantic?" I laughed. "Yeah it's even more romantic when we share a foot long." He laughed. "Whatever you go pick it out make sure there's jalapeños in it." I laughed. Jack picked out the sandwich and he got a medium cup of Dr.Pepper for us to share. "Haha this is very romantic sitting in a subway really sets the mood." I laughed. "Don't worry I'll make up for it when we go to the nice little store." He smiled

Meanwhile at the show...

"I don't know how to see the picture!" Hannah exclaimed to the other photographers in the pit. "You just press the button." One guy said pushing it. Alysha was side stage with Alex, Rian, and Zach while Pierce the veil played and Bring me the horizon was in the green room relaxing. When they finally finished playing pierce the veil walked into the green room to kick out bring me the horizon. "Hey guys it's your turn to play." Jaime said plopping on the couch. "Fine fine." Oliver said as all the guys ran out to go on stage. "You wonder how Amber is doing on her date with Jack?" Tony asked and the guys looked at each other and laughed. "I think she's almost about ready to kill him." Mike laughed. "Five bucks says he comes back in bruises." Vic laughed. "Or a patch of hair ripped out." Jaime laughed almost choking on water. "Do you think he took her to McDonald's?" Alysha said walking in with Hannah "He probably treated her to the dollar menu." Hannah chuckled. "Aren't you supposed to me taking pictures?" Mike asked. "Oh yeah I was well I'm sure it's fine." She said sitting on the couch.

Back at subway...

"So you about finished?" Jack asked me as he saw me eat the last of my sandwich. "Yeah I guess." I said drinking the soda. "So I wanted to take you to a nice shop around here." Jack smiled. "You serious?" "Yeah it's really nice it's your kind of thing. It's screams out Amber to me." He laughed. "Just close your eyes and I'll lead the way." Jack said taking my hand. It didn't take long till we came to a stop and I almost fell on my face. "Okay open your eyes." I opened my eyes looking around for the store but only saw a best buy. "Where the store?" I asked and Jack laughed. "It's right here Madame." Jack said putting his arm around me and showing me around. "So here's the deal. You can get whatever you want just don't make it cost my arm or my leg." Jack said giving me guide lines. "I want this one!" I shouted grabbing three movies. "What did you grab?" "Adams family, Edward scissor hands, and spirited away." I said and Jack nodded taking my stuff and paying for it. "I also want some gum." I said handing Jack a pack. "Okay..." He sighed. We walked out of the store and we talked about what everyone was probably doing. We walked back to the bus and I sat with Jack. "Everyone in best buy was looking at you." I laughed. "So what? I like getting fancy when I go to best buy." He laughed.

We hung out in the front lounge for awhile until the bus came to a stop. Everyone came back in and greeted us. "Finally you guys are back!" Jack said taking off his tuxedo and was standing in his boxers. "Hey Jack." Alex smiled and Jack nodded at him sitting on the couch. Vic walked in and smiled as he saw me. "How was your date mija?" "I got free subway and movies from best buy so it was fun." I laughed. "You owe me five dollars!" Tony shouted. "We got French fries!" Jaime shouted running in and tripping on Jacks clothes. "Oh my god!" Mike shouted. "Don't worry I'm fine." Jaime said getting up. "Not you the fries!" Alex shouted. Oliver pushed Alex out of the way and looked over at Lee. "Has it been 5 seconds yet?!" "Not since we got in here." Lee said. Oliver started picking up the fries and eating some. "Matthew!Jordan! Come help me quickly!" We watched them pick up the fries and I just looked at Vic. "How'd the show go?" "It was fine but I think Hannah had some trouble with your camera." Vic said as Hannah walked in smiling at me. "Hello Amber how was your date?" "It was fine where's my camera?" I asked staring her down and crossing my arms. "Alysha has it." She said as Alysha came in with my camera. "I missed you so much!" I said with a smile. "It was only a few hours Amber. I'm here now." Alysha laughed. "I'm taking about my camera." I said taking it and looking through the photos. "All of these are blurry and you can't see anything." I said looking at Hannah. "Your camera was confusing." She laughed. "Whatever I'm going to take more either way." I shrugged taking pictures of everyone in the bus. "Amber how was your little date with Jack?" Jaime asked looking over at me. "It was good." "Give us the details!" Rian laughed. "Too the back lounge!" Oliver shouted as all the guys dragged me to the back lounge. "So tell us was it romantic?" Zach laughed. "Yeah we shared a soda at subway." "Then what?! Did he hold your hand?!" Oliver asked me. "He tried but i don't think we reached that stage yet." I laughed. "You're so hard to get." Lee said nodding. "I admire that." He winked and I laughed. "Okay it's just that I'm not used to dating guys." I chuckled. "Have you even had your first kiss?" Jordan asked me. "Nope." "Better not kiss anyone." Vic glared. "Whatever dad." I laughed. "Don't worry Amber when you do get kissed it'll be special I know that." Jaime told me. "It will and it's awesome as long as it's with a rad person." Mike told me. "Listen to them they're very smart." Tony said patting Mike and Jaime's shoulders. "You think you'd kiss Jack?" Alex asked me. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes at Jack as he started to wiggle his eyebrows at me. "No not in a million years he's a billion years older than me!" I teased. "My feelings they're hurt!" Jack said holding his chest. "Sorry Jacky boy." I laughed. "So what did you guys do after you ate subway?" Rian asked. "He took me to best buy." I laughed. "It was pretty cool there." I said and Alex slapped Jack on the back of the head and glared at him. "I thought you only took me to best buy!" "It's not a big deal." Laughed Jack. "What'd he get you?" Vic asked. "I just told him I wanted 3 movies and a pack of gum." I smiled at Vic. "That's cool." Mathew said. "What kind of movies?" Jordan asked. "I got spirited away, Addams family and Edward scissor hands." "I love Addams family." Matt shouted giving me a high five. I laughed and laid my head on Mike. "You guys are so weird but that's why I love you guys." I giggled. "You guys are acting like girls asking their friend what happened with their date." I laughed and Mike began attempting to braid my short hair until Tony joined in and taught him how to braid my hair right. "I'm going to bed." I said hugging the guys and calling it a night and finding Alysha in my bunk again eating Oreos. "Dammit Alysha!" I yelled tossing her a brand new pack. "Here have one for yourself." I laughed and Hannah just took some Oreos from Alysha. I got into my bunk and saw a text on my phone.

Berto: "Where are you going next?"
Me: "France :{D"
Berto: "Alright see you around then."

That was odd and I began talking to my friends from school. Darin told me that Kenny and Sean look like they might date soon. They're perfect for each other. I thought to myself. I put my phone on my charger and fell asleep till we got to the airport.