nitya's secret feeling

Here nitya came to her room and closed the door and sat on the bed her eyes which has tears now are dried up  , she wasn't feeling broken but was feeling some different kind of vibes and feeling, a storm was going inside her which she failed to say or show to others , she herself didn't knew why she said those words to nitin she was angry on herself for hurting her brother.

Barabar....barabar se aisi hi hu main pata nahi main kaisa feel karti hu kis dour se guzarti hu main kyu kisi ko bata nahi pati ya sayad samjha nahi pati , sayad main chahti hu koi khudse koi aye aur meri ankahi baton ko janle "she smiled " aur waise to nit aur papa meri har zid mere bina kahe bhi puri karte aye hai,per sabki zindagi mein aisa insan hota hai jiska rishta khoon ka to nahi hota per dil aur kismat ka hota hai , har bar meri bin kahi baton ko bhi samajh jata hai Anubhav usi ki adat ne mujhe bigada hai warna main to thi na bhali shant , shant..." Chuckled sarcastically" shant jis Insan ke wajahse main shant hui " now tears formed in her eyes " wo bhi to bina kahe mere dil ki baat samajh jata tha pata nahi kaise itni duri hone ke bawajood bhi .

She stood from the bed and slowly slowly walked towards her cupboard and opened it with trembling hands ,
She took out some cloths  put her hand deep inside the dresses and took out a box settling again the cloths she then sat on bed again looked at the box handling it with care and caressing it with trembling hands she opened it , it was a small yet elegant wooden box .

She stood from the bed and slowly slowly walked towards her cupboard and opened it with trembling hands ,She took out some cloths  put her hand deep inside the dresses and took out a box settling again the cloths she then sat on bed again looked a...

Mere yaadon ka pitara " she smiled and open the box "

As soon as she opened the box there was an small notebook she took that out and opened a small smile crept on her lips .

*It was a book she used to play or do activities during boring lectures like making some random drawings or playing stuff it also has some sticker and signature it was an alternate diary for her sliding the pages her eyes stuck on a sudden signature her hands stop and she caressed it with outmost love and she went back to memory lane her eyes then fell on a white hankerchief she took it out it has some powder marks and some powders still seeing it emotionally she drowned in her memory "

Nitya " came a voice from behind a girl who was sitting silently drawing something on her diary hearing the voice she closed the diary with jerk "

Nitya turned she was wearing a simple jeans and shirt and a half sweater her eyes has a big spectacles and hair tide in ponytail

Kya hua " she asked the boy who was there with some other boys "

Tera chashma power wala hai ya bass dikhane keliye lagati hai ye batane keliye ki tu parhaku hai topper hai " the boy said giggling and hifying his friends"

Dekho main koi dikhane wikhane keliye nahi parhti mujhe parhna accha lagta hai aur waise bhi chasme mein numbers hai " she said grumpily"