worried for you

Warning

Some scenes and thoughts might be disturbing and be vulgar ,i doesn't encourage the thought or people and is strictly against them but this is just a demand of script so will suggest you only at your risk .

_____________________________

Nitya looks at nitin with blank emotionaless face then looks at everyone and at last stares at dev , her gaze fixed on him making him uncomfortable as her eyes have nothing but everything,pain,agony,anger she wants to shout at him loudly but chose to stay silent her gaze making him weak and guilty com subhas comes and stand beside her worry and tention dripping from his face seeing his lovable fun loving daughter like this he has seen this state of her before once but again he have to see her like this making his heart pained , Anubhav who knew all this too stand beside her and kept his hand .

N...niti ky...kya hua tujhe tu aise " nitin said coming out of scared and pained zone of his seeing his lovely sister like this "

Nit...nitin maine kuch nahi kiya....wo...wo log...nahi ... please mujhe...mujhe kuch mat karo...main pr... principal se ..ko...koi complain nahi karungi....pa...papa ko bhi nahi ...de...dev mujhe bachalo please i....i...am sorry

" Nitya first slowly then in a panick state kept repeating this she stood in front of dev pleading him joining her hands , all were astonished seeing this specially mpt everything which is happening is out of there knowledge, Anubhav and nitin were trying to calm her but seems in vain " choro mujhe please....nitin chor na dev please aah "she falls on the floor by herself and kept moving behind by pushing herself with for of her hand " nahiii aaahh " she screamed and  kept her hands in face "

Nitya's pov :
Dev....am i daydreaming i am seeing dev in front me is it true or its some kind of dream which i have got many times but this time he didn't vanished , he looks different not the one i used to see in my dreams he is a big man now but i see a teenage guy but he isn't the same but a grown up man, i moved ahead to check of he's real , yes he is, dev my dev after so many years omg how much I missed him my tears threatened to fall anytime he seems same amazed and happy as me ,his eyes shows responsibility, waiting and pain but why ? He wasn't like this , instead he was naughty , mischievous and ambitious what happened to him , nitya he called me his voice filled with warmth i felt like surrendering myself to him , how many years have passed by i have seen him , "kaha thi tum pata hai tumhe kitna dhunda tumse mafi mangna chahta tha tumse baat karna chahta tha usdin ke baad tum mili hi nahi " and that was it the mere mention of that day bring lots and lots of bad memories back ,all the past incidents came flasing in my mind i was in deep thought when I felt a force i came.oit of thoughts to see nitin standing beside me worried then i looked all around me blankly i saw mpt looking at me confused but concerned papa with tears and worry Anubhav with worry and tention then my gazed fixed on dev , i sure my gaze made him uncomfortable why won't it afterall what all happened he might have remembered that too ,i wanted to shout at him badly ask him why he did that , i thought him as a true friend but what he gave in return , i felt my knees go week when nitin called me and aske me what happened i felt like the day is repeating itself, suddenly the room changed and i was standing in the auditorium our school auditorium alone the auditorium was empty as what i thought me was waiting for my partner to come so we can rehearse for our play "Mahabharata" yes the epic Mahabharata was decided to act in this year and i was selected to become Draupadi but never in my wildest dreams i had imagined to become a "draupadi of real lif3 " i could see the person snatching my blood red saree and undrapping it the safety pins are coming out and scratching me as they were snatch it harshly i felt myself pleading in front of them , somehow i managed to escape from there i came to my room i saw dev. I pleaded him to leave me to let me go but all in vain suddenly all becomes black when I opened my eyes i saw everyone,my father my brother my best friend and team mpt then i saw dev looking at me as if he too imagined the day along with me ,i stood and wept the tears and felt all the questioning gaze on me i didn't know what to answer everytime this incidents makes me go weak without able to answer any of there question i ran upstairs.