confusion

Nitya wasn't feeling like attending the class she felt hurt unknown to her Dev's words were constantly ringing in her ear he is going for a date and the way he said she cannot love him hurted her why? She can't comprehend, she sigh ..her eyes fall on dev who was coming through the same corridor they were standing few minutes ago , he looked angry but why few moments ago also he was fine then what happened in these moments which changed his moods ,does principal sir said anything? Did he scolded dev ? But why she hasn't done any complaint does anyone else ,dev stopped walking for a moment and looked at nitya who was sitting in the stairs alone then walked away ,nitya saw the anger but there was something else too it was tear , tear ? Why ? Why he is crying is he hurt ? Does something happened she wanted to follow him but stopped on her track cause she knew he was angry and asking him now won't be a good option as she is well aware his anger it may creat ruckus here and she didn't wanted that now better she could ask about it to principal so she went there ...

_____________________________

Phir...phir kya hua nitya " anubhav asked as she stopped she signed "

Usdin mujhe jo pata chala wo mere liye complicated tha , idk what to do and what not i better be with him kyuki at that moment my heart didn't allowed me to leave him alone i know the matter for me that time was not so big cause i didn't knew the whole thing but what i knew was there was something more bigger than just that which may have hurted him " she said "

____________

Nitya was walking towards her hostel principles words ecoed her ears

Beta i asked dev to convince his father to come to our college as chief guest " the principal said to nitya when she asked about Dev's arrival reason"

Sir so what's the matter then why he went out angrily,i mean papa ko chief banake Lana to bohot acchi baat hoti hai na i mean " she asked"

Hoti hai beta ,lekin dev keliye ye complicated hai " she looked confusedly at him " well i can't tell u much iske bareme dev hi tumhe better bata sakta hai but his equation with his father is not that good " he said sadly "

What ,but sir why , aur agar aisa hai to aap dev ko ye zimmedari kyu derahe hai uske papa ko yaha lane ki jab aap jante hai ki wo hurt hoga " she asked "

I know beta but i don't have any other option people are demanding mr Dixit here as he was a hero in the last mission saving our locality and when we approached him he politely denied the offer cause dev didn't wanted him to visit his college ever " he said saldy shocking nitya "

Why would a son will be anger on his fathers recognition,she would be the happiest if she has to bring her father . But there is more of it she can feel it but what she didn't know, it was his family matters she shouldn't be interfering in it but Dev's broken eyes isn't letting her be free , she was confused what to do what not to ,so she went to a nearby park she always does this whenever she feels sad or confused she tries to connect with nature and currently in a city like Mumbai the nearest place to connect with nature is a park , she went to the park and saw many childrens playing but what caught her attention was dev who was sitting in a bench in corner she went there and saw him lost looking at something, following his gaze her eyes fall into a duo of father and son who looked really happy talking and giggling playing then again looked at dev who's eyes were moist , she felt bad seeing him she went to him and kept her hands ...

Dev looked up and found nitya looking at her , he immediately stood up and found nitya staring him he thought then realised his moist eyes and immediately wiped the tears,