sakha ,sakhi

Warning

Some scenes and thoughts might be disturbing and be vulgar ,i doesn't encourage the thought or people and is strictly against them but this is just a demand of script so will suggest you only at your risk .

_____________________________

Nitya darwaza kholo , hum hai Anubhav " Anubhav said loudly banging nitya's door which she had closed form inside "

Na...nahi tu...tum jao abhi mujhe kisise nahi milna..mu...mujhe akela rehne do please " nitya shouted back from her dark room "

Kaise akela rehne de tumhe sakhi , sakha kehti ho na tum hame, mitr wo hote hai jo apne hriday ki bhavnao ko bante , tumhare hriday ki peeda mein hamara bhi bhag hai sakhi ,apne bhag ki peeda ko prapt karne aya hu "he said while his tears threatened to fall but got no reply he knew she was very stubborn and currently broken too, without having any option he looked towards the window and pushed it a little and got a hope and sneaked it through the window and the scennery in front of him broke his heart "

The usual bright rooms is looking dull now, the room is coloured in white and nude colours and somewhere bright but soothing pink colour, with some plastic lilies and wisteria, white tulip and pink roses , white was her favourite colour ,she preferred wearing nude colours much as well as bright , her room is like a soothing place for all the rooms fragrance is like blue lotus ,a lotus she has dreamt of seeing from childhood which his nearly impossible but she still someday she hopes to see it ...
Her room was always neat and clear Anubhav,nitin and Subhash uncle used to come frequently to get soothed and feel peace they call it their peace centre that's how she has decorated her room , with there pictures and the main attraction of the room is the royally made portrait of Bose family.but today the room is dull and dark just like her mind ...it was pitch dark and the only light coming inside was the window by which Anubhav has sneaked in the windows are closed and curtains are fallen stoping the sunrays to peep, he moved a little further only to get dashed with the vase it took few moments for him to adjust in the darkness he understood what storm has come to the room , hearing the voice nitya who was sitting in the darkest place away from any lights ,any human eyes any human touch ... Anubhav with steady steps switch on the light and nitya squeezed her eyes to prevent the light from coming in her dark world , Anubhav's eyes scanned the room everything is scatter the glass bodies are broken into pieces the photos of Her college some dresses along with vases and flower ,his eyes stopped at the fragile body who was sitting like a lifeless corpse scratching her dress her forehead bleeding,she look horrendous,so broken so weak just like a about to die person his heart broke into pieces seeing the always joyful and lively person like this his eyes filled with tears ,why only the person who always try to make everything right and everyone happy has to suffer the most wrong thing and people make them vulnerable...
Today she was wearing a red colour Anarkali suite which Anubhav has bought for her in her birthday it was simply yet elegant she has also demanded matching jwellery set for the dress it took two exhausting hours to select jewellery for the dress she happily wore that dress in her birthday, red was her colour but she generally avoided wearing red sarees the reason,it makes her remember of that day...
Today she wore it with same enthusiasm forgetting about her past as Anubhav asked her to do ,but today's Dev's arrival has taken her back to the drastic day,

were ahe was happy and so cheerful and carefree drapped in her favourite red saree with open hairs heavy jwellery, looking royalty as she was dressed at the princess sorry the queen but queen with bruises in her and in body she was dressed as the empress of antire aryavart as in samragi draupadi the wife of five Pandavas , the chakravartin samragi of aryavart the daughter of drupad and sakhi of Shri Krishna, queen Draupadi's tales always had a special place in her heart from the very beginning so acting like her was a dream come true and specially if it was with her love then it has to be great , but little did she know being a fan of devi draupadi and the Mahabharata tale will bring this much misfortune for her , her fate will turned like "her" never in her wildest dream she has thought of becoming  real life draupadi .....

_____________________________

Nitin bacche kya hua tum to hame kuch batao ,hame to kuch samajh nahi araha hai nitya uper bhagi kyu aur dev ko dekhkar aisa bartav " ps asked being confused while others too joined her being confused but nitin and Subhash was silent and teary dev was sitting in a corner bowing down his head feeling extremely guilty "

Main batata hu "mr Bose started "

Nahi papa aap rehne dijiye main hi batata hu " he said stopping his father as he knows that as much the thing haunted him it has the same effect of his baba too and he didn't wanted to make him vulnerable probably he might feel weak and get health issues" kuch saal pehle nitya doctor banna chahti thi uska sapna tha logo ki madad karna ,jo gareeb log hote hai jo mehngi mehngi jagah apna ilaj nahi karpate wo unka ilaj kare isiliye papa ne uska admission Mumbai ke sabse bade medical College mein karwa diya waha usne acche se 2 saal guzare waha ke kuch ladke usse pareshan karte the per hum jabbhi puchte to wo ye kehkar taal deti ki wo khud sabkuch sambhal legi " then he felt his tears betraying him ,mr Bose kept a hand on his shoulder squeezing it a little to comfort him and he continued" per pata nahi achanak kya hua uske co... college ke 3rd year mein uske exams se pehle annual function hote hai us...iss saal Mahabharata ka theme hone wala tha wo bo...bohot khush thi ke use Draupadi ka character karne ko milraha hai , bachpan se hi use women rights , Rightiousness ko leker fight karne ki bohot spirit thi devi draupadi uski prerna jaisi thi, per ...pata nahi ekdin kya hua uske play hone ke 1 hafte pehle hi wo wapas agayi aur...aj...ajeeb sa bartav karne lagi usne wo cllg chorne ki baat ki har samay apne aap ko kamre mein bandh rakhti kayi kayi dino tak kisi se baat tak na karti khana bhi skip karti thi phir ekdin uski tabiyat bohot bigad gayi aur use hospital lejana para waha hame pata chala ye kisi trauma se guzar rahi hai aur severe depression symptoms hai uski body aur mind dono kafi jyada weak hai per hame pata nahi tha ki baat kya hai humne uske cllg aur dosto se bhi pata kiya per kisiko kuch nahi pata tha niti ko...ho...hosh ane mein 24 ghante se jyada Lage jab baadme humne usse pucha to usne ham...hame bataya ki...uske sath....m... molestation kiya gaya hai

When nitin completed everybody present there got shock and went numb while Dev again fall from his own eyes as guilt took over him , nitya's cries her shivers her screams came in his mind as the day rerun in his mind and today's event aahh he wanted to scream he felt extreme hatred and rahe for himself for doing such kind of cheap thing with someone as good as nitya ,he has realised his mistake from the day the even took over well unknown to him there was alot more he didn't know ,there is a lot more accusations he isn't aware of ....

Mo... molestation ni....nitya ka ka...kaise aue kisne kiya " haseena was first one to come out of shock ,she felt like Earth slipped beneath her ,she is the one who has lots of time kept questioning nitya about her feelings and things like this she wanted nitya to open up her past ,she felt bad and sympathetic towards the poor soul who has suffered so much in early age still manage to shine and give people ray of hope in her surrounding,she remembered when vyom told her about the thing happened in nitya's room few days back because she has argued with haseena and she has asked does she love Anubhav maybe that has taken her back to the painful memory "

Haa ,hame bass itna hi pata chala ke us...uska molestation karne ki koshis ki gayi thi usi ke cllg ke kuch logo ne per wo kon the kya the hum kuch nahi jante ,"this time mr Bose said while nitin glared dev "

Bass jab hospital se nitya ko ghar leaya gaya Dr ne kaha tha uske ek mint keliye bhi akela nah chorne to jab nitya dawai ke doses ke wajahse soo jati thi wo nind mein barbari thi ki use chorde uske sath kuch ja kare aur *dev uske sath aisa nahi karsakta * *dev usse bachalo * " he said glaring dev looked shockingly towards him "

Dev again felt going weak, he knows nitya loves him ,loved hum from the very beginning he has got her diary after she left but didn't expected her to trust him like this even when he did so wrong with her , he wanted to kill himself right now to give a horrendous experience and life to the person he awe so much of love , he should be the one to protect her from everything and here he is the reason of her miseries...

_____________________________