Four

The absolute audacity of him! Calling you babe, implying you wanted to play games with him, now telling you he wanted to see you in sexy outfits? It made you angry that he thought you were so easy.

If it really made you feel that way then why were you squeezing your legs together, feeling his words so low? It had been a long time since you'd had a flirtatious interaction with someone. Maybe you were going about this all wrong?

YN: Care to share what you mean by that?

A ridiculous grin came onto your face, throwing his flirting right back at him felt good. He'd back down now, it was probably only fun for him when he was doing the chasing. The fact that he was being so quiet, the moments stretching out with no reply had you certain you were correct.

JH: Maybe something like this Babe?

The picture made your jaw drop, all sense that you could outsmart him trickling away

The picture made your jaw drop, all sense that you could outsmart him trickling away. The lingerie itself was sexy, you'd worn similar pieces before, but what did he mean by the handcuffs? If you had felt the flirtation low in your belly before, this was an entirely different level. You bit your lip and replied, still determined to not let him win, even if it was hopeless.

YN: I thought your favorite color was green?

Was he just playing with you? Was that to shock you and test your resolve to shutting him down? This could be fun, but you were definitely never going to wear anything like that for him, at least not in person. You didn't plan to let it get that far. You'd just toss things back and forth until you both got bored.

JH: You want me to buy for you in green?

YN: What? No!

JH: Pink? Red? I'm a big fan of light blue.

Your cheeks felt hot, you realized you weren't winning this game, but you thought you knew how to at least get on his level. You moved from your belly to your knees and tugged your sleep shirt over your head, then pointed your camera at your chest. You quickly took three pics before tugging your shirt over your head once more.

You scanned the pictures carefully, deleting the first because it showed way more than you'd planned, your smooth skin revealed almost to your nipples. The last was too conservative, you couldn't even really tell what part of your body you'd captured, just a square of flesh. The second photo was perfect, just the right expanse of skin with just the beginnings of the swell of one breast. It was the tiniest hint and what you were hoping would shock him right back.

YN: I have plenty of lingerie I could model for you if I wanted, but it's bed time and I'm not even wearing a bra right now

You attached the pic and sent the message, that grin from earlier resurfacing. You were certain he was going to see your power exchange differently.

JH: Show me more

YN: Not a chance J-Hope

JH: Call me Hobi, one more? Please? You should know I never say please.