Thirty Five

You touched a plastic paddle and then pulled your hand back. Kookie laughed and leaned against the bed, Tae was watching quietly.

"Plastic stings, leather thumps, and wood does both," Kookie patted his unblemished thigh, "pick one and find out."

"Which hurts more thigh or ass?" You tried not to stare at his leg, the muscle wide and you had the urge to stroke your fingers down it. He was wearing boxers but they were very short.

"For you thigh, but for me neither." Was he bragging now?

"How will Tae know how hard I hit you?" You turned to him but before he could respond Hobi cut him off.

"You're stalling pet, I promise Tae is very good at this game and very fair."

You picked up a heart shaped leather paddle, it was blood red and its handle showed wear. Was this a favorite of Namjoon's? It was heavier than you expected and you turned it in your hand feeling it out.

"Turn around please." You almost choked on the words but Kookie obediently turned leaning over the bed on his stomach and looked back waiting.

You had no idea what you were doing but you tapped it against it ass, somewhere between a flirtatious slap and a light pat against his left ass cheek. Kookie screamed and you almost stumbled to the floor as you leapt away. His yell turned to laughs cutting through the room and you crossed your arms over your breasts glaring at him.

"Really Kookie? Are you over it now?" Tae took the paddle from your hand and smacked his ass hard with it. Kookie jumped still smiling but straightened and nodded.

"Sorry." Kookie eyed Namjoon who was frowning, a bit of remorse on his face.

"Turn around like he did." Tae wiggled his fingers in a circle and you did what he asked.

You couldn't bring yourself to look but he patted your ass with the paddle, remarkably close to how you'd done it a moment ago. Through your underwear it felt like nothing at all, not even as sharp as if a boyfriend had smacked your ass sneaking up behind you.

You pushed away from the soft surface of the bed and took the paddle from Tae once more motioning to Kookie to switch places with you again. This time you smacked him firmly with the paddle, your eyes going wide at how much pressure you'd use. It had made a thump sound, where when Tae had hit him for fake screaming it had been a satisfying slap.

You laid down next to Jungkook bracing yourself, but when he smacked you, delivering the same thump you were annoyed, barely registering the feeling. You looked over your shoulder at Tae who raised a brow.

"When you hit him, how did you do that? It was so loud." Tae grinned and held the paddle adjacent from his body and then sliced through the air, at the last second twisting his wrist.

The slap against Kookie was bright and cracked like a flash in the quiet space. He looked over his shoulder annoyed, but unmoved by Tae's punishment.

"You're not supposed to be teaching her how to hit people."

"How is she supposed to learn to hit you harder so I can hit her harder?" Tae stuck out his tongue at the maknae and handed the paddle back to you.

You mimicked his motion and almost squealed in delight when you landed a firm sharp sound with the paddle against Kookie's ass. The annoyance on his face didn't change, you guess this was not even a warm up for the masochistic bunny.

"My turn princess, hand it over." You suddenly blushed, you'd gotten so caught up in doing it right you'd completely forgotten he was about to deliver the same thing to you.