Forty 𓆩♡𓆪

🖤Press Play🖤

"Blindfold" by Sleeping Wolf

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Use your blindfold, cover your hands on my eyes"

"Tie me up and show me what's real, hate your love but love how it feels"

"Go on draw another line we can cross this time"

~

~

~

~

~

~

You wandered into his closet and pulled a tshirt from a hanger. Hobi was watching you from the doorway, arms crossed still wearing only his sweatpants which had ridden low on his hips. It was difficult to not be distracted by the tight lines of his torso and his gorgeous skin.

"You're going to sleep in a shirt that cost 800k?" He raised a brow and internally you winced but externally you glared at him defiantly.

"Do you have one that's more expensive?" You sat against his couch tugging off your jeans again pretending indifference.

"Of course I do, should I get it for you?" Your tone had held anger laced with sarcasm, his was lighter but not condescending.

"No." You turned your back on him taking your shirt off and unhooked your bra, your movements slowed.

Even with your animosity toward him you wanted him to walk up behind you, touch your bare skin, soothe you. He didn't and you guessed you were putting out signals that contradicted what you were fantasizing about.

"Where did you sleep?"

You pulled his overly expensive plain white shirt over your head and wheeled on him. Briar had said they slept together, you suddenly wondered if he held her, if she slept curled against his body. You felt jealousy raging through your body, you didn't even stop to remind yourself that you had no claim to him.

"Monday night? This couch." He'd closed some of the distance while you had been turned and now he patted the back cushion.

"Good, sleep there tonight." You headed toward his bed, tired and wanting the soft security of his bed. Arguing with him required more strength than you thought you had left in your body.

"When I have two other beds in this apartment? Forget that his one is huge?" Hobi frowned his hands coming to rest on his hips.

"Yes."

"While you're in my bed?"

"Did you change the bedding before I slept in it Tuesday?" You kicked his covers back and slipped beneath the cool soft sheets.

"You know I did, I think you would have noticed if someone who wreaked of alcohol had been in them before you."

You remembered the pillow smelling like him when you'd laid down and you sat up eyes shooting daggers at him.