Twenty Five 𓆩♡𓆪

"I'm nervous." You grabbed Hobi's hand as the car pulled up to the Signiel Hotel. You'd wanted to ask him why it wasn't at the apartment building, but hadn't found the courage yet.

Getting dressed you'd felt excited, he'd had the dress delivered to your door that morning when you'd returned from coffee. You'd spent a very low key day, reading, watching tv and napping in preparation. At four you'd dressed carefully, choosing your lingerie with the thought that people aside from the two of you might see them. Hadn't he said the dress you chose needed to come off easily? It wasn't until now in the car that all the confidence you'd been forcing yourself to feel started slipping away.

"We've gone over all the rules, this is going to be a chance to observe, there's nothing you need to do tonight except follow directions." He squeezed your fingers as the car turned into the private garage entrance.

"I'm not sure I can keep my cool around all seven of you." You gave him a look and he raised his brow then leaned into your space.

"You better, because you're mine and not theirs." His tone was deep and you felt he was serious.

"I don't think the seven of you realize how you affect people."

You grabbed his collar pulling him the remaining distance and kissed him, you thought he might stop you but he didn't, instead he twisted your body until you were pinned against the door. His lips were teasing, his mouth always just slightly moving away from you preventing you from deepening the kiss.

"What effect am I having on you right now?" His palm slid into the slit of your dress and found your inner thigh, his lips nuzzling into your collarbone.

"You know how badly I want you." Your nails delicately scratched down the back of his neck.

"I could have you right here in the backseat?" His tongue traced an infinity symbol against your throat and a moan escaped.

"Yes."

"In front of all of them upstairs?" You flushed at his question the thought wildly tearing through your head, you weren't sure, but decided to trust his judgement.

"If that's what you want. I'll do it." You were breathless when his finger stroked down your panties.

"Already wet for me babe." The pressure of his touch increased and you widened your legs.

"Good girl, I love that you open for me." You sighed, you were throbbing, the blood rushing so quickly through your body you couldn't even think.

The car had stopped but the driver hadn't lowered the partition and no one had opened the door. Hobi edged the material of your panties back and stroked a finger against the side of your clit.

"Part of me wants to take you back to my apartment." In tiny increments he glided it downward through your slickness.

"And the other Sir?" He was so close to slipping his finger inside, you held your breath.

"The other half wants to show you off, I know exactly who's going to wish I'd give them a taste." Hobi withdrew his finger and placed it in his mouth, a smirk on his lips that made you melt.

He straightened your panties and then your dress before knocking on the glass of his window. The door opened on your side and he smiled, knuckles brushing the side of your neck.

"We should go, we're already the last ones to arrive."

You eased out of the car, a security guard taking your arm and elbow to help you step over the curb. Hobi exited the car on his own and took over from the guard, wrapping his fingers around your waist. The two of you followed him into an small hallway with banks of elevators, he pushed the up button.