Thirty Eight 𓆩♡𓆪

"For how long?" Your heart was beating harshly against your ribs, his warm fingers curled around the side of your neck and drew you back in.

"For as long as I say." Hobi's lips moved against your pulse point, there was no chance he didn't know the exact effect he was having on you.

"Are you going to take me to bed now?" You let your fingers fall to the edge of his too large shirt, grazing underneath, smooth skin at the edge of his sweats made you crave more touch.

"Yes, unless you'd rather not." His soft kisses along your jawline made the thought almost disappear but you grabbed a tiny bit of sense back.

"I don't want you to blindfold me." That made Hobi pause, he leaned back narrowing his eyes as he looked into yours.

"You're crossing a lot of boundaries, Sunshine." He wasn't wrong, but you didn't want to feel like his victim anymore.

"I know. But I don't want to have sex if that's what it takes for you to enjoy it." You were scooting away, that temper he'd said he sometimes wanted you to have showing itself already.

"I do not need you to be blindfolded to enjoy it." Hobi's voice had the added sharpness that yours had gained, he tugged you back until you were tight against his body. His fingers dug into the flesh of your hips in a delightfully painful way.

"Why do you want me to wear it?"

"If you're going to break boundaries I want to break one too. Tell me why you won't write music anymore."

"No."

"Then wear the blindfold." Hobi lowered you backward his body lifting over yours, a smirk on his mouth.

"You're not being fair."

"I don't have to be fair, I'm your dominant." He had your shirt pushed upward his mouth at your abdomen, tongue teasing against your belly button.

"Please Hobi." You stroked your fingers through his hair, it was soft, long tendrils with a few knots you tugged through.

"Please who?" Teeth against your side it made you moan.

"Please Sir." His tongue licked the spot he'd bitten, his silence making you think you'd succeeded.

"No, pet."

"What if I promise to tell you someday? Soon even?"

"No blindfold, no sex."

"Then get off me, I'm not having sex with you." You pushed against his shoulders but you hadn't needed to because he sat up.

You sighed, your body still humming with need where he'd flipped all your switches to on. You could tell he was fighting against the same urge, both of you wanted the other, but couldn't seem to agree on what that meant.

"You can go." Hobi stood rolling his eyes and you wanted to punch him again.

"I was leaving anyway." You swiped his note from the couch, intent on taking it with you, maybe the only proof that this conceited jerk had a softer side. You shoved it into the pocket of your pants.

"I knew you were in love with me when you cried the first time we had sex." Hobi dropped the words between you and your stomach clenched.

"I guess I thought I was lucky to have the blindfold, so if that is why you're making me wear it I think it's pointless now."

"That's partially why, but not the entire reason." He closed the distance, you were magnets who couldn't stop touching. Your hands brushed the backs of his arms when he held you around the waist.