Seven

You were back in the delicate green lingerie and standing in front of your mirror, hands on your hips. How had you returned to this moment all over again? You scrolled through your conversation with Hobi from Nabi's nap time and sighed.

In the moment you would have promised him anything, but now the feeling you were experiencing was a lot different. The sexual tension of the moment had stolen your good sense, but it was long gone now.

YN: I don't think I can do this, I'm a little confused about what happened today

JH: 21C, we should have this conversation in person

You almost choked at his response, had he just invited you up to his apartment? You started to reply twice then stopped, maybe it was best that some of these questions were answered in person.

You hurried to your closet and found a cute tank top and skirt, they looked low effort but were complimentary to your body. You didn't want to appear as if you'd obsessed over an outfit, but you also didn't want to look like you'd just left Ji-woo's. It was Friday night, this could be a going out with friends outfit as easily as running errands or having people over.

You swiped a brush through your hair, stroked another coat of mascara on, and then dabbed a tiny bit of gloss against your lips. If you did anything else Hobi would know how much significance you were putting into this moment. You hurried to the elevator rolling your eyes at yourself, he was going to know anyway.

You were restless ascending the eighteen floors, unsure of what conversation was about to be had. You wanted to address Ji-woo's comments to you, his implications this was a game with steps, and exactly what had happened with his 'permission' and 'orgasms' references. You were well out of your league with all of this and wanting to at least know what you were getting into.

The elevator deposited you at his floor, only three doors on the long hallway, your floor on three had twelve, Ji-woo's on fourteen had seven, so this must be the extremely rich part of the towering building. The space was more elegant than any you'd seen, smooth natural stone flooring, oatmeal colored walls with huge bright windows at both sides bled tons of light into the space.

You reached his door and took a slow breath, exhaling as you knocked, then stepped back waiting for it to open. It felt like it took a long time, your gaze drawn toward the nearest window, trying to focus on the blue sky instead of your wait.

"Come in babe." Hobi opened the door silently and you almost flinched, your attention drawn to him abruptly. You slipped out of your shoes and followed, trying to not blush at how casually he continued to use a pet name with you.

He led you down the hallway that opened into a huge living room, a leather sectional the centerpiece of the space with matching chairs and a huge green rug that pulled it all together. You'd expected it to be well put together, but what you didn't expect was Jimin to be sitting in the middle of the couch, knees pulled to his chest staring at his phone almost angrily.

"Jiminie this is Y/N." Your eyes widened but he only briefly glanced from the screen and nodded in your direction, an absent minded greeting at best.

"Hob-," you started, no way you were going to talk about any of this with an audience.

"Could you go argue with Briar in the office and give me a few minutes?" Hobi motioned for you to sit, and without any protest Jimin left the room.

"I wasn't sure how quickly you'd arrive, you didn't mention if you had plans or if you were headed straight up." He sat, leaned back against the cushion, one leg crossed over his knee at the ankle.

"I guess I should have given you a heads up." You sat half a seat away but longed to close the space, he looked relaxed but dressed for an evening out.

"Remember when I said there would be backsliding?" Hobi smirked and it sent waves of apprehension into your belly, his fingers brushed your cheek and you could barely breathe.