Twenty Two 𓆩♡𓆪

"These gotta go babe." Hobi's fingers slid into the waist of your panties at your hips and when you nodded he eased them down your legs until you could step out. You were suddenly very aware of the rasp of the lace along your calves.

Your heart was beating faster, anticipation of what was about to happen, but also because his mouth was so close to your the apex of your legs. You remembered that talented tongue and how he'd stirred you to a screaming orgasm just days ago.

Hobi eased back onto the cushions and scooted over until he was in the middle of the couch, his thighs spread but not too wide. He motioned to his lap and you blushed, suddenly feeling awkward.

"Now Sunshine, we've got a late night ahead of us. Don't forget we have a long conversation about boundaries to get through." His hand patted his thigh, that grin you loved, yes loved even if you tried to deny it, crossing his heart shaped mouth.

"Shouldn't we do that first?" You started to kneel on the couch at his side but froze.

"Do you think your boundaries will change after this?" He smirked and caught your wrist pulling you down gently until your stomach pressed against one of his legs, your thighs against his other.

"No."

"But you might be more clear about mine." He chuckled, his warm palm smoothing up your bare back, it made you shiver.

"Yes, Sir." You tried breathing more slowly, hoping it would make the butterflies die down in your stomach.

"I would normally make you count these, but because you're not sure what to expect, I'll count."

"I'm scared." You laid your cheek on your arms which you'd tucked against the cushions, this felt silly but embarrassing and sexy all at once. You couldn't settle your emotions on any one thing.

"What scares you?" His palm lowered to one ass cheek, still rubbing gently, a feather light touch that warmed your skin.

"I don't like pain." You bit your lip when his fingers continued down the curve of your ass until they grazed your inner thigh.

"You don't like unintentional pain, I don't think anyone really enjoys that." You felt his hand move away and you held your breath, you weren't sure you believed you liked any pain at all.

"Breathe babe." Hobi stroked his hand down your hair, the breath you'd held leaving your lungs slowly, his hand cupped your shoulder, his forearm pressed along your back.

When his other hand came down against your ass the sound was loud, but the feeling wasn't as extreme as you'd imagined. Your skin tingled beneath his palm but didn't hurt.

"One." Was there the beginning of a teasing laugh in his tone?

His hand came down two more times, one on each side, the third hit landing where the first had, and it sharpened the feeling slightly. Hobi counted them, but then paused, fingers squeezing your butt, you guessed he was assessing how you were handling things. You hadn't cried out, you still weren't sure what to expect.

Four through ten were different, it was like Hobi knew exactly how to land in the same spot on your ass cheeks, each slap despite being the same pressure felt hotter and more painful as the skin beneath took the abuse. You imagined it was reddening, you definitely felt the heat rising to the surface. When he said ten you yelped, the pain finally dragging a reaction from you.

"Doing alright Sunshine?" Hobi was rubbing the sore skin, fingers working into the muscle, the pain dissipating with every stroke of his long thin fingers.

"Yes, Sir." You felt alright again, you'd just let the repetitiveness of his slaps get the better of you. You were nearly halfway done, this was nothing.