Forty Seven 𓆩♡𓆪

🖤Press Play🖤

"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" By Carole King, cover by AoCheng Su

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Is this a lasting treasure, or just a moment of pleasure?"

"With words unspoken, you say that I'm the only one, but will my heart be broken?"

"I'd like to know that your love, is a love I can be sure of"

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Don't say it like that." Hobi moved to his knees, his body arching over you again.

"Because it's not submissive?" Your hands stroked down his ribs feeling the heat of his skin but he just shook his head, leaning down to brush his lips against yours.

"Because that's not what I'm feeling right now. Is that enough? Just to fuck you?" He lowered toward the bed, his torso pressing into you, his arms cradling your upper body until he kissed you slowly.

You didn't know what to think, but you didn't want him to stop either. You worked your fingers under the waist band of his shorts letting your tongue stroke against his. He didn't stop you this time, instead rotated his body to help you push them down over his ass.

Hobi kicked them away, his hand cupping your breast, thumb brushing the nipple. You gasped arching upward, his mouth moving down to your neck, gentle kisses that made you even more confused. Why didn't he ravage you? Pound you against the mattress like he had the last time.

"I want you." It was like he could read your mind, you didn't think you'd said your thought out loud, but here he was answering.

His lips pressed into the hollow of your throat, your head tilting back to allow him access to the tender flesh. He kissed lower and you looked down. Hobi was looking up at you, he didn't smile, but you felt like you might stop breathing.

"Say it again." You raked your fingers through his hair and watched as he kissed against the space between your breasts.

"I want you, Y/N." He grinned but it was soft, his eyes holding yours as he parted your legs and moved his body between them.

"Show me." You moaned when you felt his cock slide against your thigh, his body lifting to align himself.

Hobi looked down at you, his fingers curling through yours, lifting your arms over your head as he moved onto his knees. He sank into your heat incrementally, the pleasure making you want to close your eyes, but he watched you as if daring you to look away.

You lifted kissing him and he started moving, that dancer's control, the fluid motion that dragged him against all your raw nerves. The sounds between you were quiet, gasps and groans, his mouth leaving your lips to graze teeth across your jaw. You held him close, your knees against his hips, both of you moving together.