[14 February,2015]

Chan smiled,he drove up to the school-gates,seeing Jisung and Seungmin run towards them.

"Hyung-ah!"Jisung shouted as he hugged Chan."Hello love".Minho said and Jisung blushed,kissing the boy on the cheek.

"Hello Seungmin".Chan and Minho said and he smiled,waving at them.Chan held his hand out,Seungmin putting his hand into Chan's.Chan smiled.He started driving to home.

~~~~

Chan pulled Seungmin towards his room."Why?".Seungmin asked and Chan smiled."It's a suprise,now come".Chan said and they walked into his room.

Seungmin noticed the boxes of chocolates the roses and a gift."Happy Valentine's day Seungmin".Chan said and Seungmin blushed,he looked at the ground.

"I also am asking you to go on a date with me".He said and Seungmin looked at him,he smiled,thinking about how it would be to start dating the boy.He nodded his head,Chan smiled,holding the boy's cheeks before kissing him.Longer than usual.

~~~~

Chan was making supper while Seungmin sat on the counter,Minho and Jisung were watching a movie well Minho only since Jisung was asleep ontop of him.

Chan went in between Seungmin's legs,he smiled before kissing the boy again.He held the boy's hands,breaking the kiss,he kissed the boy's cheek.Going back to cooking.

~~~~

"So how was school?"Somin asked and Seungmin smiled."School was great,Minho hyung gave me a rose".Jisung said and Minho smiled."That's lovely..what about you and Chan?"She asked and Chan looked at her."Ohh nothing important..I asked him out on a date".He said and their parents looked at them.

"Pay up".Yeshin said and they looked at her."I said six year,yes it's seven years but I'm the closest pay up".She said and Somin and Soyu sighed,taking out the money."Wait...They haven't started dating,they are just going our in a date".Soyu said and Seungmin looked at her shocked."Okay they have this entire year to start dating,if they aren't together by the end of it...You owe us the money and if they are with each other we'll give you the money".Somin said and Yeshin thought about it,before shaking their hands.

They looked back at the boys,seeing their confused faces."Don't worry about it,you guys just enjoy the date".Soyu said and before they continued eating.

~~~~

"Hyung-ah,let's all sleep in one bed tonight".Jisung said and looked at him."Okay you and Seungmin can sleep in the middle,make sure you sleep early since we have a busy day tomorrow".Chan said and Jisung nodded his head.

"Go shower,I'm going to help Seungmin with the bed".He said befire kissing the boy's forehead,he skipped out of the room

Minho rushed into the room grabbing his bag."I'm going home,tell Ji,I lobe him".He said and they looked at him."I'll explain everything tomorrow".He said and they nodded their heads.

~~~~

Jisung was asleep after a while,he was crying because he was missing Minho.

"Are you Okay?"Chan asked as he watched Seungmin,Seungmin nodded his head."I can't believe that he cried so much".Seungmin said and Chan smiled."I guess he really loves Minho".Chan said and Seungmin nodded his head.

He leaned forwards,kissing Chan's nose."I'm going to sleep,night Chan".He said and Chan smiled,laying down with him.

Seungmin held Jisung close,while Chan held him and Jisung.He smiled falling asleep.