[13 - 16 February,2017]

{13 feb}
Chan packed the last bag as he saw Seungmin hug their mothers,he walked up to the and also hugged them.

"Now don't do drugs, don't get too drunk,keep Jisung safe and use protection".Chan's mom said and chan laughed.

"Love you,we'll message you once we get there".Seungmin said as they walked towards the car."Say hi to the other for us".Seungmin mom said as they got into the car.Driving away.

~~~~

They made it to the hotel,seeing everyone else outside."Hyung-ah".Jisung said as he ran towards the two boy's."Hello ji".Seungmin said as they shared a hug.

"We were only able to book two rooms,so we'll have to share".Minho said as they walked towards the entrance.

~~~~

"Jisung,Felix and I are going to the beach to go surf,wanna come?"Chan asked as he zipped up he wetsuit."Can seungmin come along?"He asked and Seungmin stood."Sure we can go swim".He said as and Chan smiled.

"Make sure you leave your hearing aids".Minho said as the boy nodded his head."Ji,please stay close to Seungmin".Minho said and he saw jisung was switching to little space."Okay hyung-ah".He before hugging Minho.

~~~~

Chan carried a tired Jisung back to the room."Seungmin!".Felix shouted before pulling the boy back onto the street."Watch out,you nearly got knocked".He signed out to the boy who  looked at the car that was parked infront if them.

Apologising before the car drove away.

~~~~~

Chan sighed as he laid next to the boy."Had fun?"Seungmin sighed out and Chan smiled as he nodded his head.

"It was nice,the waves were big".He said and Seungmin smiled."So,we are going to go out on a date tomorrow evening,on the beach".Chan said and Seungmin nodded his head.

"I was able to find a privately owned place by the beach and was able to rent out a small area for you".He said and Seungmin smiled.

"You know you don't have to do anything for me".He said and Chan sighed.

"I wanna spoil you Min,you've helped me through everything so let me do this for you".He said and Seungmin nodded his head.

"Well let's get some lseep"Chan said before he pulled the boy close,switching the light off before he placed his face into the boy's neck.

{14 feb}

They walked towards the small,private spot."Welcome Mr.bang".A waiter said as she smiled at the two boys."I'll bring your menus now".She said before walking away.

"It's pretty here".Seungmin said and Chan nodded his head.looking at the boy,Chan smiled as the boy looked around."I wish we were married".he said softly as Seungmin looked at him.

"Did you say something?"He asked and Chan shook his head."Here you two go".She said as they thanked her."Can I get a oreo crumble milkshake?"Seungmin said as she wrote it down."I'll get a bottle of your sweetest wine it's his first time trying wine and also two glasses,please".He said and Seungmin looked at him."Alright coming right up".She said before going away.

"I'm not of age channie".he said and Channie chuckled."here you are,it's eighteen and above sweetheart".Chan said and Seungmin nodded his head."Okay,if you don't like it,we'll take it home....I'm sure Minho will like it".Chan said as the waitress walked back to them.

"I'll bring your milkshake when it is ready,would you guys like to order now?"She asked and they both nodded their heads."we'll get a sushi platter and your seafood platter".Chan said and Seungmin nodded his head."Thank you".they both said as she took their menus.