[31 December,2015-01 January,2016]

Ages:Chan-20 years old
          :Seungmin-17 years old
          :Jisung-16 years old
          :Minho-20 years old
          :Changbin-19 years old
          :Felix-17 years old
          :Jeongin-17 years old
          :Hyunjin-17 years old

Jisung and Minho run around the pool as they played with sparklers,Jisung giggling as he felt Minho lift him up,spinning him around.

"Love birds come sit down".Chan shouted as he helped Seungmin with his jacket.Minho walked towards the pair,Jisung in his back.

"Hi guys".Changbin said as he walked towards them,Felix holding his hand."Hello hyung".He said as he hugged Minho smiling as they watched Jeongin walk out to the back yard."Ohh wow,Channie Hyung,you're house is so beautiful".He said as he looked around.

"I'm glad you like it,so now we are just waiting for one more guest but,I guess we should be getting everything ready".Chan said and everyone nodded their heads."Okay,Minho and Binnie,please help me with the tents and well you guys set the fireworks up".He said and the others nodded their heads.

"When we are done setting up the tents,Seungmin you can help me set up inside the tents,make it extra comfortable since our mothers are going to be here".Chan said and Seungmin nodded his head.

~~~~

Seungmin sighed,he was exhausted,he was busy with the last tent,doing the blow-up matress and then doing the bedding,he laid ontop of the matress,sighing.

He opened his eyes,feeling the matress move,seeing Chan above him."We have to tell our parents,you know that right?"Chan said and Seungmin nodded his head.

He pulled Chan closer,giving the boy a small kiss."I love you".He said and Chan smiled.Kissing the boy's nose before he got up.

~~~~

"Hyunjin,what took you so long?"Chan asked as he hugged the boy."Got caught up in something,let's just have fun".He said and Chan nodded his head."You guys remember Hyunjin?"Chan asked and they nodded their heads.

"Okay we are just waiting for our parents,they should be here in a few minutes".Chan said as he started with the pit-fire.

~~~~

They were busy eating,Jisung was asleep on Minho's lap."Suprisingly,it's not cold".Somin said and the other boys nodded their heads."Yeah,it's warmer than I expected".Chan said and she smiled.

"Do you want to tell them now?"Chan whispered into Seungmin ear.Seungmin hekd the boy's hand,nodding his head."Okay".Chan said kissing the boy's forehead.

"Mothers,we have something to say".Chan said and they looked at him."We are dating and have been dating for at least 7 months now".He said and Soyu and Somin sighed,slapping a few bills onto Yeshin's hand.

"Pleasure doing business with y'all".She said as she counted the money.

They all looked at the two boy's parents,confused."Don't worry about it boys,it was just a bet we made".Soyu said and they looked at the clock.

"Ohh shit it's nearly midnight".Yeshin said as she stood up."two more minutes,we should get ready".He said and Minho woke up Jisung.

"Come on baby,it's nearly the new year".He said and Jisung hummed,stretching before he stood up.

"Okay well I'm going to the fireworks".Jeongin said as he took a candle."Can I come with you?"Hyunjin asked and Jeongin smiled,nodding his head.

Chan sighed as he held Seungmin closely.He sighed,closing his eyes while the other's were counting down,he smiled opening his eyes.

"Happy New years!"He heard his family and some neighbours shout as they lit fireworks up.Jisung giggling as Minho gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Chan turned Seungmin around,kissing the boy's forehead."I love you Min".He said and Seungmin smiled."Love".He said and Chan smiled.Kissing his nose.

~~~~

Chan woke up the sun peeking through the tent.He turned to his side,seeing Seungmin asleep,he pulled the boy closer,kissibg the boy's neck,before he got up.

Walking into the house,he saw his mother and Seungmin's busy making breakfast."Morning mom".He said as she hugged her."How did you sleep?"She asked and He nodded his head.

"What about you?"He asked and She chuckle."I'm stealing your bed".She said and he laughed.

"The only two that are awake is Minho and Jisung,well because Jisung slipped,so they are watching cartoons".She said and he nodded his head,walking towards the longue.

"Hyung-ah".Jisung said as he waddled towards the boy,holding a small blanket and a stuffie in his hand."How are you bubba".He asked as he picked the boy up."I'm gweat,just tiwed".He said and Chan nodded his head.

"Well you can sleep on me,while we let Minho sleep.Okay?"Cham asked and Jisung nodded his head."Go into the guest room there are blankets there,you can sleep,I'll look after Ji".Chan said as Minho nodded his head,he stood up,walking towards the room.