{21 November,2016}

Ages:Chan:22 years old
         :Seungmin:18 years old

Seungmin walked into the bedroom as he saw Chan asleep in the bed,it was their anniversary and Seungmin just wanted it,to be only them for the day.

He sighed as he walked towards the kitchen,he took the tray of food,walking back towards the room.

He opened the door,placing the food on the boy's side of the bed before lightly shaking him awake."Chan".He said softly and Chan slowly woke up.

Chan's eyes opened,seeing Seungmin smiling as he opened his mouth,slowly saying those three words."Happy Anniversary,Babe".He said and Chan smiled,holding the boy's chin before kissing him.

Seungmin smiled as he sat down,he watched as Chan ate,Chan also fed the boy,sharing the food as they kissed each other once in a while.

Chan took the tray into the kitchen while seungmin was busy on his phone,he didn't have his hearing aids in because well it was just him and Chan.

Chan walked back inside the room,seeing the boy's back facing him so he had an idea,he lifted the blanket up from the bottom, climbing into the bed as he pulled the boy's legs a bit before he came face to face with the boy,smiling as the boy shook he head."I love you".he said and Seungmin smiled as he kissed the boy's forehead."Me too".he said and Chan smiled.

"I'm going to shower... Don't forget we are going out for dinner with out moms".Chan said as he singed out to Seungmin.Seungmin signing back to him as he watched the boy grab his clothes.

~~~~

Seungmin walked into the room,placing his shirt on as he looked at Chan who was busy with his hair."Come give me a kiss".Chan said and Seungmin ignored him.Chan looked at him chuckling before he stood up,walking towards the boy.Seungmin noticed the boy's shadows,trying to ignore the boy.

He felt the boy turn him around,smiling as the boy lifted his chin."Give me a kiss".Chan said with a smirk on his face."No".Seungmin said smiling and Chan chuckled as he held the boy's cheeks,pulling the boy in for a kiss as the boy felt his cheeks turn red.

Their lips finally connecting as Chan held the boy's hands,Seungmin pulled on Chan's hands trying to deepen the kiss.

Chan held the boy's cheeks,breaking the kiss before he gave the boy small kisses."Let's ready baby".Chan said and Seungmin nodded his head

~~~~

I'M BACK!!!

IT HAS BEEN A HECTIC HIATUS FROM THIS BOOK AND WELL,
GENUINELY MISSED WRITING IN THIS BOOK SO THE BOOK WILL CONTINUE FROM HERE ON AND WELL YEAH

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT

BYE!!