[15 February,2016]

Seungmin ran towards the longue.Looking at Chan.He sat down next Chan."Hello babe,what's up?"Chan asked and Seungmin smiled."Remember I told you about the music band the nineteen,seventy-five?"Seungmin asked and Chan nodded his head."Well they came out with an album and well I want to listen to their songs"Seungmin said and Chan smiled."Okay let's go to my room".Chan said as he lifted the boy up.

~~~~

They were laying in the room,listening to the album."It's a beautiful album".Chan said as he playing with the boy's hair,Seungmin nodded his head.

"Hyung-ah!"Jisung shouted as he ran into the room."What's wrong baby?"He asked as he noticed the boy have his  blanket with him."I had a nightmare,mommy left us".He said and Chan sighed."Come here".He said and Jisung climbed onto the bed,Seungmin moved up,letting the boy sleep in between them."I'm sorry MinMin".Jisung said and Seungmin sighed.

"Don't".Seungmin said before kissing the boy's forehead,he held the boy closely rubbing the boy soothingly.

~~~~

Chan sighed he looked at Seungmin who was just holding Jisung.Seungmin looked at Chan,smiling.Chan blew him a kiss and he blushed,Chan pointed towards the door.

Seungmin shook his head and Chan pouted.Mouthing a 'Please' he held the boy's hand and Seungmin kissed the boy's hand."Later".He said and Chan smiled,moving the boy's closer.

He stared at the boy,watching as he fell asleep,he rubbed the boy's cheek before taking his hearing aids out.

~~~~

Jisung turned to face Chan."Hyung...I think...I want to break up with Minho".He said and Chan looked at him shocked."Why do you say that?" Chan asked and Jisung looked at the boy's chest.

"Because we don't do couply things like you and MinMin".He said and Chan smiled."You're still a minor,your not at the right age to do all those things".Chan said and Jisung looked at him.

"Is MinMin that age?"He asked and Chan shook his head."Then Why?"He asked and Chan sighed."He is protecting you,love,he knows how the world is and having a relationship with a minor is shameful,yes you two are a few years apart but it's not acceptable".He said and Jisung nodded his head.

"When you guys are in a more private place then you guys can kiss and cuddle and do couply stuff".He said and Jisung nodded his head.

"If that was the only reason you wanted to break up with him it's a stupid reason,he is just being patient till you are no longer a minor".He said and Jisung sighed."Can we eat some ice cream?"He asked and Chan laughed softly."Let's go".He said as he sat up."Get out of bed slowly".He said and Jisung nodded his head.

"Phone Minho and tell him to come over".Chan said as he covered Seungmin,Jisung took his phone off the night stand walking out of the room.

~~~~

Seungmin woke up,feeling weight on him.He looked down,seeing Chan ontop of him,he sighed before he wrapped his arms back around the boy,going back to sleep.