[09 August,2017]

Seungmin was outside,it was late in the eveing and he was just laying outside,staring at the stars.He was cautious about his life and really didn't go out anymore,afraid to hurt himself.

Chan had gone out with their friends,he decided to stay home,he decided it would be best,if he stayed home and catch up on some work but really he just wanted to be left alone.

He watched as the stars sparkled along with a plane that flew by,it was peacefull for him.If Chan was here the older boy would have been talking to him non stop but Seungmin wouldn't have mind it.

They both needed each other,they both felt fragile now,afraid they were going to lose each other.

~~~~

Seungmin was inside the bath.He placed his head onto the wall as he watched a single drop fell from the faucet.He noticed the bathroom door opening and Chan standing by the door.

"Can I join you?"He signed out amd Seungmin nodded his head.

Seungmin leaned onto the boy,holding hands as Chan kissed the boy's ear.Seungmin closed his eyes,feeling Chan comb through his hair.Chan smiled,this was the first time they were close to each other in over a month.

He pulled Seungmin closer.Kissing the boy's hand.

~~~~

Chan and Seungmin were laying in bed,talking to each other."let's go out on a date tomorrow".Chan signed out  and Seungmin smiled."Fancy date or a simple date?"Seungmin asked ans Chan smiled."A simple date,we are going out on a picnic".Chan signed and Seungmin noddes his head.

"Let's sleep so we have energy tomorrow"Seungmin signed out and Chan kissed the boy's forehead."I love you".He said and Seungmin smiled."I love you too".He said before the moved closer to each other.