Beginning;; Public Confirmation

Author's Note:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I've had this idea in my head for a while now and wasn't sure if I wanted to write it or not, but I decided, heck, I'd rather write it all out now instead of having it in my head and conflict with my other work.

This is more of a stress relief, light and bubbly fanfic with one of my favourite kpop idol.

Enjoy~

x

SDB

▁▁▁▁

It's been a week since our grand idea started. It wasn't really so grand afterwards, it sounded quite grand when we walked out of the café and noticed a few lurkers close to us. Prior of the grand mistake, the media already kept an eagle eye on us and our activities together since we were first spotted in public together in early 2011. The media was especially interested in the nobody next to the idol, which was me, and I'm not particularly fond of public acknowledgement and being photographed while working at the restaurant. I unnecessarily commented to Minho about the possibility of ever dating each other, but we mocked the idea and laughed, which triggered a light banter between us that caused my dear friend, Minho, who probably got caught in the moment, to fully act out one of the scenarios we made up and decided to hold my hand. Neither of us actually expected the grand mess that spiraled after, from the exaggerated headlines to the panic in the SM office, and worst, the weeping and very brokenhearted fans.

"Minho, you know how I said that I don't intend to open a single social media account since this all started?"

"Yes?"

"Well-" I took a seat next to the guy, brushing the loose strands of my brown hair and tucked them lazily behind my ear, my body leaned naturally against his arm as I lifted my cellphone up between us. "-There."

"You didn't have to."

"After the long lecture for the past two days from your management, I think it's best to play by the rules."

Minho laughed as he took my phone from my grasp and scanned the screen, he tapped beneath the username I used for the account. "LittleMissHana," He snorted. "That's not very creative."

I squinted my eyes at him and snatched my phone back, turning the screen off along the way. "Don't mock me, I've only just started." I moaned.

"Oh, wow," I gasped as I put the volume up of the television and listened in on an entertainment report that flashed the very incident right in front of me. My fingers continuously tapped violently against Minho's arm in reaction, though my eyes still fully focused on the television.

"-There have been no sightings of the couple since the official statement of SHINee's Minho's relationship became public four days ago, which lead many fans to believe this was all a publicity stunt to boost-"

"-Hey!" I groaned and faced the same aged friend beside me, a frown clear on my face as he held the remote control between his fingers.

"Hana, are we really going to go with this?"

"You sounded okay with it earlier. I mean, we're already in this too deep."

Minho slightly wrinkled the lines between his brows, his lips pouted and poked out while focused solely at the black rectangular screen ahead of him.

"I'll take full blame if you want to back out."

"I'm thinking now that we're actually here, backing out wouldn't be a bad idea." His brown eyes shifted straight into mine, yet his body remained perfectly still.