Act 16;; Separation

Rewind;

I jumped into the air for a photo opportunity at the beach in Japan during a holiday. My Sister took the photo as my Brother leaped with me, making poor attempts at jump kicks and horribly landing on the sand.

"Japan is amazing!"

"Yeah, but you know what's more amazing?"

"What?"

"My boyfriend sending me a text of how much he loves me."

My Brother and I were quick to exchange glances, scrunching our faces as we both expressed disgusted noises towards our eldest sibling. She only glared at us as she shoved the digital camera into my Brother's grasp and stomped back to the concrete area where our Parents waited, I only laughed as I playfully slapped my Brother's arm and asked, "Why does she get so mad easily?"

"You'll understand when you get yourself a boyfriend, Hana."

"Which won't be until later in life."

"Yeah right, not like you don't have a crush on one of your guy friends." He scoffed.

"No, I don't!"

"Look, you're turning into a tomato!"

"Oppa!"

"You are, you are!" He continued to mock as I continued to turn to a very ripe tomato right before his very eyes. "Who is it? Is it Jungin? Kiseop? Oh ho, ho-"

"No! It's none of them! Oppa stop it-" I tried to cut into his accusations. They were all false. I wasn't fond of any of my guy friends nor did I even consider getting myself a boyfriend. "Why are you laughing like that?"

"I know who it is."

"Who?"

He poked at my arm more than six times, eventually getting harsher. "It's Minho-ssi, huh? Always been Minho-ssi."

"Wh-What?"

"I know it. You know how I know?"

"H-How?" I really wasn't helping my case at the moment. I couldn't accept or reject his accusation, but then again, my curiosity was partly to blame due to the fact he wasn't finishing his sentences properly.

"Because on the flight here, you were calling his name." My Brother and his perceptive skills. He has this skill where he notices things before anyone else, and he can sort of psyche people out before anything happens, which is so bad as we can't even surprise him for any occasion.

"Listen, I don't like anyone. And I could have named anyone during my sleep and be easily accused. So you can't prove-"

"-Ah, ah-" He waved his finger. "-I also heard you say to Hyomin at home the other day that you were starting to like someone."

"It's Donghyuk!" I blurted out. My heart raced in panic, I was partially lying. I mean, I did enjoy his company for the past few days since he started giving me attention, but I've always liked someone else. So saying Dongyuk's name certainly made my situation harder.

"D-Donghyuk-ssi?" My Brother look stunned.

He knew Donghyuk. They go to the same Taekwondo club in Gangnam, he started earlier, but they became close due to Donghyuk being a dongsaeng.