Act 12;; Idol

"And she exists!"

Well, that was the weirdest comment I've ever heard in my life. I didn't think my existence was in doubt, but I guess because I'm a nobody to these idols and staff members, then that's probably why. I could only stand there in awe, from the magazines and television screen, these celebrities were all pretty, but in person, well, they were beautiful human beings that shouldn't even exist. I was a little uneasy following Minho to a visit to the SM building, but because I already agreed to go with him to watch a filming of a show that he was scheduled to appear in, he thought it'd be okay to have me also follow him for a stopover to get his schedule for the week from their Managers.

And if Hyomin was here - probably any type of fan actually - were to stand at my spot right then, they'd probably be unconscious on the floor, mouth opened and drooling. I mean, it's SM, home of some of the famous idol groups around, and I was there, standing like an idiot in the corner while patiently for Minho to come back. He left me on the second floor lobby where the idols wandered passed to get to the dance rooms, and they look at me oddly before they realized who I was.

Oh gosh, you'd be surprised at how they reacted that I was there.

They made me think that I was the idol.

"Nice to finally meeting you, Hana-ssi!"

"Ah, I can't believe he finally confessed."

"I lost a bet to Minho-ssi, you know." - Yes, as it turned out, his bet was true.

"Finally, Minho-ssi's girlfriend in the flesh."

"A face to all those stories. I'm so happy for you two!"

And all I could muster up my whole confidence to reply was - "Thank you."

Yeah, I had a chance to talk to them, to interact and ask them questions, even take photos together to prove that I'd seen them in real life, but no. No way I was able to even move. I was starstruck. Hit hard by celebrity lightning. Now, if I'd be given a chance to see Shinhwa in the flesh, I think I'd be on the floor, unconscious, mouth opened and drooling.

The thought made me giggly.

Such a fan girl.

"You ready to go?" I heard Minho's voice from the side, he walked out of the hallway with a piece of paper and his phone at one hand, and an apple juice flavored juice box at the other. He was drinking it like a little kid, giving me a glimpse of the aegyo he does for his fans.

"Yeah, if you are?"

"Um-" He paused and slipped the straw out from between his lips, he shook the box a bit and we both listened in on the sound of liquid splashing inside. "Do you want some?" He gestured for me to have some.

"I'm goo-" And he handed me the box, I was distracted enough not to notice that he used his free hand to hold mine.

"Thanks for coming with me today."

"Because you insisted on it."

"So you didn't want to come watch me?" He raised a brow at me. "You'd rather stay home and watch those dramas Hyomin gave you, right?"

"Maybe," I teased, giving him a grin from ear to ear as I began to drink the apple juice he gave me.

Wow. That felt so natural.

"Minho-ssi! Hold the elevator!"

We both turned around just as the elevator doors opened and caught glimpse of a woman rushing our way. It wasn't clear at first, but the closer she got, the more familiar she looked. And it was only when she stood opposite us, I quickly recognized her as Yuri from SNSD. Another idol. I pursed my lips tight in surprise, pressing the straw flat as Minho greeted her with his signature smile. I remember reading so much about these two, how everyone speculated their relationship and how often they were spotted together.