~chapter 4~

The art up there isn't related to the story, I just thought it was funny :D

Matt's POV:

After Agustus passed out, I sat on my bed and turned on the TV. An hour or so later, I sit down next to him to wake him up. "Your a downright jerk" I hear his voice say, but he's still asleep. I wonder if he still thinks that? Why wouldn't he though, just because I helped him out this once doesn't mean I'm automatically forgiven. I decided that I'd find a way to make it up to him.

I snapped out of my head and tapped him on the shoulder. He stirred awake and then sat up. I asked, "Hey, how's your head feeling?" He was still really groggy from his nap but replied "It feels fine, im just tired." "That's good, but you should probably get going soon. I think it's getting close to when your dad needs you home." He got a bit panicked and started looking frantically around the room for his scroll. He reached into his pocket and found it, he immediately calmed down. "Yeah, I need to be home in about 15 minutes. And it takes about 5 to walk from here to my house." He had boiling maps pulled up on his scroll.

He grabbed his school bag from next to him and we headed downstairs.

A/n: (Ik the whole "boiling maps" isn't a thing in the show. But I thought it would make more sense. And if you couldn't tell, it's their version of Google maps. But back to the story!)

When we reached the door he looked at me and said, "Thanks Mattholomule. maybe we should hang out more, just maybe not after I've been beat up". We both laughed. He turned and walked out the door, I waved goodbye and closed the door.

Gus pov:

I said goodbye and started walking home. When I got home my dad asked, "So what did you do at Willow's?" I was slightly confused until I remembered what I texted him Duh Gus, why are you so stupid "Not much, we just caught up on some homework" I replied.

(Idk if you guys caught on or if I mentioned this previously, but when I put letter like this It shows that thos ate their thoughts)

I sat put my schoolbag next to my chair and sat down. My dad sat infront of me and put down the plates, we were having noodles, a very popular human food. Luz taught us how to make them a while back.

After we finished eating I went upstairs to my room. I sat my bag down and sat on my bed.

(END scene)
Idk what most of this chapter is, and I'm sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes. I also apologize for the short update, In trying to write more bits of the story so you guys are gonna get an update soon! That's all for now my gay beans, now get some damn sleep.