2.4 | Roppongi

Capítulo IV- Roppongi

Atsuki was far more excited than she thought about meeting the new girl. The only girl she had around was Maki and even though, that was enough, she couldn't wait to meet her. Her time here at Jujutsu Tech gave her the opportunity to. She never had any friends growing up, clearly given how she says or asks things without second guessing at times. Atsuki wondered what she looked like and how she acted like. She couldn't create a face. She's seen thousands of faces and it overwhelmed her ability to create one.

Atsuki and Itadori licked the popsicles they bought from a nearby stand. Megumi stood by them with his hand on his hip. Itadori asked, "How come there are only four first-years? Isn't that too few?"

"No, it sounds about right." Atsuki crossed an arm across her chest and her other arm waved the popsicle in the air, "Last year, they also had four."

Megumi pointed out, "Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?"

"Nope," Itadori answered before biting into his popsicle.

"That just proves how small of a minority Jujutsu Sorcerers are."

"Also, didn't you say I was the fourth?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago. You know what our school's like. Everyone has their unique circumstances."

Atsuki hopped on the railing, using it as a temporary seat, "Like me. I started a year early because of Gojou. Not only him, but the second years also helped me."

Itadori faced Atsuki, "You're fourteen? I thought you were older?"

"Yeah, that's the point. Last year, I was Gojou's teacher's assistant. It was an excuse to train with the first years to prepare me." She left the part where he had also introduced her to the first years to make friends. It was embarrassing to her because she had made it clear she wasn't used to having any.

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojou waved, exiting the train station. "Oh? Your uniform made it in time, I see."

"Oh," Itadori sent him a thumbs up, "Yeah, it's a perfect fit. Though, it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It has a hood for one."

"That's because school uniforms can be customized if you ask. You can only do so much. I had to put up a fight to wear this many colors. The plain blue is extremely boring." She looked at Megumi, "No offense, Fushiguro."

He stuffed his hands into his pockets, "None taken. I prefer not to walk around looking like I finished a paintball tournament."

"You're just jealous. It's not my fault you can't pull off yellow."

"Very Mature."

Itadori interrupted the two sorcerers, "But I never put in any requests."

Gojou ignored his two students, used to their behavior. "I was the one who put in the custom order."