Chapter 11

VOTE & COMMENT!

~~~~~

Itachi’s PoV

What was that?  I asked myself again.  The thought of me actually going that far surprised me. 

“Are you daydreaming again?”  Kisame asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.  I pushed his hand away.

“No.”  I said calmly. 

“Good, because we’re nearly there!”  He was starting to get excited.  I could see the camouflaged building in the background. 

“Kakuzu is going to yell at us about our cloaks.”  I examined our cloaks.  It barely covered anything. 

“Oh well.”  Kisame said as he opened the door and went right in.  No one was in the main room, luckily. 

“What did you two get into?”  Kakuzu asked from nowhere.  He appeared in front of us in the next second. 

“Just some stuff.”  Kisame said as he sat on the couch. 

“Really, because we heard that you two were with a girl.”  Konan said softly as she walked into the room. 

“What kind of girl?”  Kakuzu asked as he looked at my robe quickly. 

“Just a friend.”  I walked past them.  I went to my room and closed the door.  Someone knocked at my door once I was lying down on my bed and looking at the ceiling. 

“I need to fix your robes.”  Konan said softly as she walked into my room.  I glared at her and took my robe off in one swift motion.  I tossed it at her, which she caught easily.  “What’s on your mind?”  She walked over to the edge of my bed and sat down next to me. 

“Thoughts, and maybe a pickle.”  Svel had rubbed off onto me!  I covered my face with a pillow once I processed what I had said. 

“Well, you’re in a good mood.”

I refused to reply.

“I know, you don’t like to be pressured about this kind of stuff.”  She sighed and moved the pillow. 

“There’s never been a before.”  I glared at the ceiling.  She giggled softly. 

“You’ll get over it, go, be with Kisame.”   She said as she stood up and walked out of the room.  Kisame stormed into the room the second she had left. 

“Come on, we’re going to play pool!”  He said as he dragged me out of my room easily.  Konan and Kakuzu were the only two people around the pool table.  Konan threw pool sticks at us and Kakuzu broke. 

“So, anything to that girl?”  Kakuzu asked as Kisame began to win. 

“You mean Svel?”  Kisame smiled.  I glared at him as his eyes shot open wide and he covered his mouth. 

“That’s a strange name.”  Konan said as Kisame messed up.  It was her turn.  All of us were silent. When Konan finally messed up, only the eight ball was left.  I easily put it away. 

“I'm sorry!”  Kisame said as I dragged him out and into the surrounding forest. 

“Watch what you say.”  I warned. 

“Can I go in now, I'm hungry…”  He darted back to the building before I could stop him. 

Kisame’s PoV

“Watch what you say.”  Itachi warned me.  I could feel my stomach and its emptiness. 

“Can I go in now, I'm hungry…”  I darted into the building before he had a chance to object.  I found the shelf that had my name on it.  At least a dozen cans of tuna and other kinds of fish were on the shelf.  I pulled out a can of tuna from the mass and walked towards the couch.  Kakuzu was sewing on the other half of the couch. 

“Well, what did you two get into?”  He asked.  He was working on my cloak. 

“The girl.”  I grumbled as I remembered the scar that was still on my back.  Kakuzu looked up in shock. 

“A little girl did this?”  He asked skeptically. 

“I wouldn’t define her as little, but yes.”  I thought of her size.  She was kind of short. 

“Did she ambush you two?”  I scratched the side of my face. 

“Not really.  We were training.”  Kakuzu put my cloak to the side. 

“Training?” 

“Yeah.”  I started to blush in embarrassment. 

“So, you’re telling me that you got your ass handed to you by a little girl?”  Kakuzu was trying not to laugh. 

“She’s not little.”  Itachi said as he walked in.  Kakuzu got the cloak and began to work on it again. 

“But, she’s a girl.”  Kakuzu said as he finished off one of the gashes in the cloak.  I rubbed m cheek where I had been slapped. 

“But she does pack a mean punch.”  I said.  Konan walked in the room as I finished off the fish. 

“Ok, that’s all that we needed to know.”  She smiled at Itachi. 

“Good, come on Kisame.”  Itachi said as he nodded at her. 

“But, what about our cloaks?”  I complained. 

“Just get another one.”  He replied coldly.  I sighed as I stood up and walked towards my room.  A new cloak was in my closet, along with another set of clothes.  I changed quickly and walked back into the room with the couch.  Itachi had already changed. 

“Ready.”  I smiled at him.  He didn’t reply. 

“And where are you two going?”  Kakuzu asked as he started on Itachi’s cloak. 

“To train.”  Itachi said calmly. 

“This is hopeless!”  Kakuzu mumbled to himself as he threw the cloak to the side.  “How did you get it burned and cut?”  Kakuzu asked as he glared at the cloak.  Itachi walked out of the building without another word and I followed. 

“So, where are we really going?”  I easily caught up to him. 

“To go see Svel, I have a bad feeling.”  He said once the hideout was out of view. 

“What, so we wasted three days traveling here and now you’re telling me that we’re going to waste another three days traveling?”  I blurted out.  He glared at me. 

“Just shut up.”  He said coldly. 

~~~~~~

I’m so sorry about the delay!  I kind of forgot that this story was still going on. 

Here’s a new upload to sooth you guys!

If there’s another ridiculous break between uploads, message me and I’ll respond faster.

Sorry that you guys waited so long for this chapter.  At least it’s a chapter!

Don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT!